ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 17 || ❁

Me and Tewksbury had been in a happy relationship for over a year.
Well until he proposed to me while we were drinking Tea in Edith's tea shop(that place sort of became our tradition to celebrate stuff)
He got up with the excuse to get sugar but then when he got back, he got down on his knees and proposed.

*flashback*

„Y/n Y/l/n. In the the past year I've been as happy as I've never been and you made me realize that I want to spend my life with you. I want to be there for you because I love you, more than I've ever loved myself." he said with tears in his eyes.

„I will marry you." I whispered and kissed him.

*flashback end*

And these were my thoughts while I was waiting for Anna, Sophia and Enola to finish my bride makeup. Yup. Marriage day!
That's my dress:

 Marriage day!That's my dress:

(This one works longer skirt if you want it to :))(A/n: you can choose one of these or use one of your imagination

(A/n: you can choose one of these or use one of your imagination. Your hair and makeup is also your business👀)

My dress is beautiful and for most likely the first time in my life, I don't regret wearing a dress or feel uncomfortable in it.

„Done!" Anna, Soph and Enola screeched as they finished my hair and makeup. They handed me a mirror and I gasped. I looked beautiful. I really did.

„Ready?" Father said as he entered the house smiling. We won the process against William thanks to him.

„Yup." I said and smiled at him. He took my hand.

„I'm glad that you're so happy, Y/n. You've grown so much and you've found love. And seeing you happy makes me as happy as I never thought I could be." he said and my eyes began to tear up.

„Do not cry!" Anna screeched and ran over to me.
„You can't ruin your makeup!" she added and I had to laugh.

„Okay okay!" I took Dad's hand and walked out of the house with him. Anna, Soph and Enola had taken their seats while my mother was crying next to them. My soon-to-be mother in law also was crying. There were flowers EVERYWHERE, mostly white roses. The wedding was outside of our house, at the fountain where Tewksbury asked me to be his girlfriend. These memories made me smile. That was our first step together. And now I'm stepping down the stairs, in a wedding dress, with white roses in my left hand and my father's hand in my other, trying to hold back my tears.
We walked down the little way and Father stopped in front of the little pavilion that was built for our wedding. I gave my father the bunch of white roses and he took them with a tear running down his cheek. I walked up the stairs of the pavilion and stood in front of the altar, next to Tewks. He looked handsome as always. He was wearing a black suit.
Then the Pastor started his speech.

Viscountess Y/n Y/l/n and Viscount Tewksbury, Marquess of Basilweather, have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?"
"Will you honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?"
"Will you accept children lovingly from God and bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?" He said.

„I will." Tewksbury said.

„Yes." I said with a smile on my face.

"I, Viscount Tewksbury, Marquess of Basilweather , take you, Viscountess Y/n Y/l/n, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Tewks continued and I started to tear up again.

"I, Viscountess Y/n Y/l/n, take you, Lord Tewksbury, Marquess of Basilweather, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." I repeated and the Pastor gave us the rings.

"In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, take and wear this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness." Tewks continued and put a ring on my finger.

"In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, take and wear this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness." I said too and put his ring on his finger.

„You may now kiss the bride." the Pastor said, smiling. The audience started cheering but we didn't hear it, we just saw each other as we leaned in and our lips touched while my hands here on his cheeks and his were on my waist.
I had done it. I had found love. Achieved my goals. I had married the man that I loved.

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

——————————-
Word count: 839 words
Still 3 chapters to go!