ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 6 || ❁

(TW: mention of death)
"He's my brother. And he's dead."
I mumbled, staring at the floor.

"Y/n. I'm so sorry! I didn't kno-" he started.

"Don't worry. It's s okay." I interrupted him.

"You're crying Y/n!" He said and then I felt the tears drip down my face.
One thing that you need to know about me is that I absolutely hate crying in front of other people.
It makes me feel weak and I hate that feeling more than the most thing.

So I quickly wiped them away.

"You miss him huh?" Tewks asked.

"A little bit- it's just that he was the one that I was looking up to. He wanted more rights for women. He started protesting and convincing the lords of giving them to women but then he got killed."
"Killed by some sexist that doesn't want women to have rights. And since then my sense of life is finishing what my brother started. And if I find the one that killed him, then it will be that persons death." I said, still trying to wipe away all the tears.

"T-they killed him?" Tewks stuttered.

"Yes only because he wanted to help us women. And that's why I don't want you to say anything towards the lords about the women's rights because I don't want you to get killed." I sighed.
"If I get killed it won't matter because no one needs me but Enola needs you and that's alright." I added and smiled at him weakly.

"You're a strong woman Y/n." He said with a smile on a face.
"They won't manage to kill you. They will fail and you will achieve more rights for women."

"I hope I do." I said smiling.

Then he hugged me..
I didn't know what to do or think but I just hugged him back.
I couldn't catch feelings for him because he was a lord and he was with Enola.
Bad y/n! Why do I even think about catching feelings for him?
Anyways-

"Thanks Tewks." I mumbled as I broke the hug.

„And now let's go to that darn ball." he sighed but tried sounding like he was really motivated and I had to smile because it just was funny.

꧁ ❀ ꧂

As soon as we arrived there already was a long line of girls waiting for Tewks and I just laughed at him because he looked like he begged me to help him out of there.

„Sorry Tewks. I gotta try out the cake." I said and winked at him while walking away, to make him mad or something.
He looked like he was about to cry and I almost laughed out loud but then pulled myself togheter.

„Good evening madam." a man (and I swear he wasn't there a second ago) said.

„Evening." I mumbled and bit into some chocolate.

„I wanted to ask you for a dance."  the gentleman said and I didn't want to be rude so I just nodded.
Then he took my hand and we walked onto the dance floor.
I saw that Tewksbury wasn't dancing at the moment and that confused me, if you think about the long line of girls that wanted to dance with him.
Me and the man then started dancing and almost my whole concentration went on trying not to trip or step on that man's feet but I miserably failed.

"Ouch." The man let out as I stepped on his shoe.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and felt a stare in my back. As I turned around I saw no one other than the Viscount Tewksbury, Marquess of Basilweather staring at me. I have him a quick smile and tried concentrating again but I still stepped on his feet 3 times more.