Chapter 3

In the next  few week lucas and athy met several times as they finished the marraige procedures together and finally thier marriage certificate is signed and they officially become a couple.. They didn't hold a wedding ceremony because athy don't want others especially anastacius to know about that since he would definitely try to spoil her plan...then lucas moved to athy's house and lily arranged a welcome party for lucas with all his favourite dishes which she known  from cabel and everyone arrived at the dining area..

Lucas. P. O. V.

"lucas let's go down..the food is ready "

cabel said as he walked down... I walked down the stairs dilly dally.. Everything still feels like a dream ... Suddenly I have a wife and this become my house.. I thought It would be awkward sharing a room with her but it's so easy cause she sleep like a child due to her medications and I can freely roam around the room.. In other times too she won't bother me at all  and do her own things.. At first I thought it's ok I will tolerate anything as long as I can destroy obelia but she won't give me any trouble.. I kinda felt that she is good girl but she is too good.. Especially for me... She is the first girl who is not annoying to me.. The people in this house also ..they were torturing me with thier kindness

"oh lucas.. Come sit" she said smiling..

I Sat down and every one started eating .. I stared down at the dishes and everything was my favourite.. I looked up and cable turned his face away.

" is this not to your liking why aren't you eating..?" lily asked with a worried face

" no.. I like them thanks for the food "

I said as I started eating... People in this house are too kind to be real... I feel like I died and currently living in heaven.. Especially because of this girl sitting beside me looking so unreal...

" lucas.. Are you OK with taking charge from tomorrow..?" she asked

" as ceo..?" I asked and she nodded a yes.

" but before that let me work as an intern there for.. A Week.. Yeah a week is enough .."

I said and she nodded a yes.. Is she some key doll..? Always nodding yes..

" you won't ask why..?" I asked and she smiled.

" you must have your own reason.. Do whatever you want. It's your company from now on.. "

she said and went back to eating... She is weird.. So weird.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After dinner when athy and lucas are having a convo sitting on the couch.. Lily stared at them from the kitchen..

" what are you thinking about...? " felix asked as he hugged her from behind .

" felix.. I believe in your choice, you are the one who selected lucas and presented his resume in a way which made athy ask about him herself and everything now turned out the way you want .. I was just wondering if everything will work out, what if something goes wrong ..?" she asked her eyes still fixed on them

" don't worry dear.. Everything will work out.. Our athy.. after her parents death.. She lost the will to live and lucas on the other hand is living only for revenge..

If lucas is done with his revenge he would need something.. A purpose to live further.. And our athy who lived until now for love need someone new in her life to be with her for the rest of her life.. That way she can live like the old athy not the soulless one like now... Don't worry everything will work out.. Lucas is logan's son, I and claude studied with logan he is our friend from childhood though he stopped visiting often after his wife's death when lucas was born, he was our best friend, there is no way his son would be a bad guy.. " felix said and lily smiled nodding a yes.