Chapter 4

Lucas.p.o.v.

"lucas..."

cabel came shouting my name.. I was relaxing myself with a beer in the rooftop and here come this guy

" whatcha doing..?" he asked leaning in the wall beside me and smiled.

" you know what.. athy gave me a guest room so now I can stay whenever I want hehe" he said and giggled.

" she is really weird " I blurted out and he hit my shoulder.

" she isn't.. She is an angel without Wings lucas.. Such a good girl.. I was really confused why did god gave a jerk like you such a sweet girl as wife" he said

yeah..yeah..she is an angel.. She is too kind...may be that's why she have a weak heart.

" cabel.. Do a background check on this five people and give me a detailed report on their bank transactions, mails etc .."

" you should ask.. cabel Will you do me a favour..?.. Like that" he said pouting

" why should I.? I know you are gonna do it anyways" I shrugged and he sighed

"you know what.. I was surprised when you said you applied for a job as employee.. Cause you won't last a week with your cocky attitude.. Thank goodness God gave you athy" he said and rolled his eyes

"whatever... here.." I said as I walked down and he followed me

"so who are these people..?"

"possibly.. spies .." I said and he nodded a yes.

" you are gonna expel them?"

"yep.."

I said as I entered the room and saw lily as usual sitting beside her as she was sleeping. She went out as soon as I entered wishing me good night.

The next day it's a bit less annoying in office.. Today is casual wear day.. In this company every Friday,  the employees can wear casual clothes so office look less stressful for some reason there is no black and white dull colour suits.. It's colourful.. And they looked a bit relaxed may be because weekend is nearby  we all are given work and separated as two members team.. And the one with me is.. Haah.. This annoying fanboy guy. He buttered up to the manager and asked for work near ceo cabin and I know why he is doing this shit..

 He buttered up to the manager and asked for work near ceo cabin and I know why he is doing this shit

"lucas you look like a university student in casuals.." one of the girls squeeled.. There she goes again..

" hey why did you took the fifth floor.? To see our boss..?" one of the boys asked that fanboy.. He looked around and his eyes finally settled on mine.

" hey don't stare at me like that.. It's just that I want to look at her.. It's not like I am approaching her or anything.. You can't find anyone like our boss outside even in TV screen . so I want to atleast look at her.. So, Please mind you thing I will do mine OK..? "