Chapter 9

As soon as he get inside athy rushed towards him worried..

"what happen.?" she asked.. Lucas stared at her and smiled..

"nothing.. I just kicked him out" he said

"what did you two talked about for so long.?" she asked and he sighed.

" you know... him and his antics" lucas said rolling his eyes.

" oh... I see.." she mumbled looking down..

"Sorry lucas because of me you have to deal with his bullshit" she said in worried tone

" it's ok.. Now..come...it's already past your bed time.. Let's go." he said dragging her to the room.. She turned Back and stared at the raven who curled himself on his bed..

" good night raven"

she said and he barked..lucas chuckled as he dragged her up to the bedroom and made her lie down on the bed.

" now sleep .."

he said as he Sat beside her and covered her with bedsheet. She lied down staring at him pouting..

"I am not a child.." she mumbled

He hold her hand and intertwined  their fingers together

" yeah... Yeah.. Now sleep..good night.. "he said and she smiled as she slowly closed her eyes.

" lucas.. "she mumbled..

" hmm..? "

" thanks.. "she said in a low voice.

" first... stop saying that " he said and she smiled her eyes still closed..

.
.
.

" Kiel where did you go  at this time..? " jennete asked when he came out of the car.

" what are you doing here.? "he asked pissed .

" My dad is here to talk about our marriage " she said smiling...

Kiel rushed into his room and throwed the glass flower vase down in anger..

" what's that shattering sound? "anastacius asked roger

" that brat must have came home drunk ignore him "he said and they continued chatting

'Haah.. It's all because of her.. If only I didn't slept with this wench three years ago.. At worst after the day she accepted my confession... I wouldn't had to  felt guilty whenever I saw her. we would have been like every normal couple.. Haah.. Why everything happens only to me..? Yeah I agree. I slept with her again and again while dating athy. But it's because I was too stressed.. I can't able to look athy at  eyes and confess the truth and ended up doing that again and again.. Haah.. That bastard.. Only I know how I feel.. What did he know to talk like that..? And to think athy told him everything about us... Are they really living together..?he said I can't do what he is doing.. Is he talking about that...? He and athy are really living as husband and wife..? .. And did she also know I cheated on her..? '

Kiel was having a mental breakdown as he was thinking about everything.. Meanwhile jennete was sitting leisurely on the couch chatting with Anas and roger .

" hmm.. Sir Anastacius I heard that girl got married.." roger said and he nodded a yes.

"yeah.. She really got married.. Hahaha.. As expected of her... She even handed over her company to her husband" anas said in amused tone.

" who is that guy daddy..? I can't find anything about him.." jennete said.

" he was a boxing champion when he was in high school then he went to United states and studied engineering even have a MBA degree.. That guy seems like a smart one.. She won't select just anyone afterall " Anas said with a smirk..