Chapter 6

Lucas P. O. V.

" morning lucas..". She said smiling bright like a ray of  sunshine when I came out of the shower..

" morning sia.. Already working..?" I asked and she nodded a yes. I went to change and came back

"you are ready right..? Let's go"

she said standing up from her desk when  and we went down and had breakfast.

" lucas.. Shall we prepare a welcome party for you...?" felix asked.

"please.. No.. I hate being center of the  attention " I said and he smiled.

" I understand but if we didn't give you a welcome party it would be difficult to I introduce everyone to you all at once" felix said and sia nodded a yes.

" Haah.. Whatever" I grumbled and they giggled.

" felix please make it end fast or else he may escape in the middle" she said giggling

Wow how did she know.?!

" yep.. Please make it quick.. Like hello and bye.. That's it" I said and they laughed.

" you are really like claude.." felix said.. Huh.. My father in law...?

Then we went to office separately.. She entered before me and as usual every guys stared at her with a blush.. First half of the day I was roaming around checking the systems and doing other works.. During lunch break as usual I went to cafeteria to collect Information..

"guys guys. Listen.. I Have a big news for you all.." one of the senior staff said entering the cafeteria in a rush..

Cafeteria is the main source of information anything said here will spread to every nook and corner of the office.

"what's up..?". Another guy asked.. I turned towards him and everyone's attention was on that guy.

" our boss gonna quit being a ceo .."

He said and the whole cafeteria become noisy.

"hey guys silent.. Let's hear more" one lady shouted and everyone went silent. If I remember correctly she is one of the team Leaders.

" yeah.. Just now sir felix told me the news.. He asked our team to prepare for a welcome party for our new boss." he said and I heard murmuring gasping sounds.

"new boss..? Perhaps our boss give up the company to her uncle ..?" one senior staff asked.

"no..she is handing over the company to her husband"

He said and the noise escalated.

"what.!! so it's true that she is married.?"

"her husband is oru new boss..?!!! "

"I wonder who he might be.?!"

" i wish he won't be a baldy or some old uncle" simon said..