Part 19

Lucas and cabel went to their office and it's five in the morning... As soon as the day started, the news channels were filled with anastacius death and everyone got shocked..

The news announced anastacius was found death after falling off from the building . The postmortem report  also clearly reported he died due to the heavy damage to his brain and whole body crushed ... The police concluded the wounds in his face was during the fight with those gangsters who are found dead in the same building...

Among the gangsters their boss is also found dead and it seems they had a fight with anastacius due to an illegal business deal he  told them to take care of  and in their fight everyone ended up dead... The poilice also concluded that he fell down from the building while fighting

Penelope and jennete  were shocked to the core.. Penelope didn't believed any of that and made a fuss saying she wants justice. Ijekeil in fear he may get involved in this mess sent penelope abroad to a villa to rest .. He can't sent jennete as they had to take care of the mess and become stable in business..

Even though lucas took away most of the assets of anastacius.. He left some for jennete as athy asked him to after knowing jennete  is pregnant..

Lucas and cabel weere busy and they had to attend the investigation as suspects and successfully fooled  everyone and he took over all the business which are once run by claude and mainly his dad's which Anas took from him..

"Haah... I am tired.. I can't rest even after that bastard was gone... It's been two weeks .. We are continuously working.. I didn't even saw Sia's face in weeks.. We only had a phone calls which won't last ten minutes. I miss her.." lucas whined as he flipped on the couch ...

Cabel rolled his eyes as he put the papers down..

" we are done you drama queen.. Go back home.. And be lovey dovey  with your wife all you want.. "

he said bored as he walked out first fed up with his friend. Lucas smiled bright as he went back home..

As soon as he get off the car he saw athy standing at the door smiling..she ran towards him and tackled him with a hug. He hugged her tight and buried his face on her neck taking in her scent which he always felt calming and comforting..

He is back.. To his home.. His world.. To his everything.

"lucas.. Are you OK..?" she asked cupping his face and he nodded a yes smiling leaning closer and kissed her. They  kissed for a time which felt like eternity..

"sia... I am back... Just like I promised .."

He said and smiled she smiled back with tears in her eyes..this time they are happy tears..

"hmm.. Thanks.. For not getting hurt. For coming back home.. I missed you and I was so scared.." she said hugging him tight and burying her face on his chest.

" so.. How do you feel..? Do you think you can be free of those pain here..?" she asked her face leaned on his chest her hands gently caressing it..

" hmm.. I don't know sia.. I literally lived for it before meeting you.. I thought I would feel at ease but.. I think I started living at ease long ago because of you... I still can't believe my revenge is over. Everything feels like a dream.." he said..

" hmm.. You worked hard.. Thank you... For taking revenge... Even though I didn't do it myself.. I feel happy that you did it.. I feel like now I can feel a bit happy that our parents death got justice... It's all thanks to you.. " she said and he kissed her forehead..

" lucas ... Let's meet our parents tomorrow " she siad and he nodded a yes

" yeah.. I think I would  feel at  ease while seeing dad  now ... " he mumbled..