Chapter 8

As they were chatting on thier way back home.. Athy suddenly got curious

"lucas.. Can I ask you something...?" she asked.

"hmm. What..?" he asked nonchalantly.

" did you had any girl friends in the past..?" she asked.

" huh.. Me.? No I didn't" he said.

"hey.. Don't lie. you liar" she said hitting his arm.

"hey I am serious.. You can ask cabel if you don't believe me... First of all, why you aren't believing me..?" he asked confused .

" how can I believe that you had no girlfriend with this face..?" she asked raising one of her eyebrows

"yeah..i am handsome that's why I didn't" he shrugged  and she stared at him confused.

" wherever I go, girls will swarm around me and flirt with me... Or look at me with gawking eyes.. To me, all girls are so annoying.. There might be some good girls on that bunch but I am not interested in any of them and I didn't had the time... All I wanted to do was boxing at that time "he said

" when you went to States..? "she asked.

" I was so depressed seriously.. My dad literally blackmailed me and sent me to states.. All I wanted at that time was to finish my studies and come back, do boxing again.. I never thought I would do business "he said.

She felt sadness in his voice and slowly patted his back..

" what the hell you did that uncle had to even blackmail you..? "she asked trying to change the topic

" Because I always caused, trouble for   him.. Since I am in the Boxing club I often get into fights and even  broke a hand or leg of many guys... he sent me abroad so that he can be free of getting calls from my school " lucas shrugged and athy gasped..

" so you are a bad boy huh..?" she said and he giggled ..

" pfft.. of course.. When did I said I am good guy .? " he said and she nodded a yes smiling..

" hmm.. I see.. "she mumbled smiling.

" I am sorry.. "she said

" for what.? " he asked confused.

" I didn't thought much about your feelings  and asked for marraige ..but, When everything is over.. When you achieve what you want.. Then you can live freely... Date whoever you want and be happy.. "

she said smiling... Lucas didn't said anything back and stared at her with a blank face..

When he was about to say something they already reached home and athy got out first.. He slowly got out and stand there deep in thoughts.. Her words kept rewinding in his mind..

The next day when lucas entered the office everyone wished him as he walked towards his cabin.. When he opened the door he saw robert standing beside his chair and bowed to him .. He saw the name plate got changed to his name..

Everyone started working as they came to the conclusion from yesterday meeting that thier current boss is  stringent  than their former boss.. Their new assistant ceo was friendly just like felix..

Lucas started his work and the first thing he did was firing the spies on his list which cause a rucuks in the office.
.
.
.
There stood a huge building like it's reaching the sky.. Inside that building in a particular large room sit a blonde haired man leisurely in his chair..looking at a file

"sir.. There is a problem..." a guy run inside his office in panic..

"tch..don't you have manners..? Not even knocking... What do you want.?" he asked irritated finally looking up