Part 18

Athy was sitting on the floor cutting her dog's nails.. She looked up when she felt like floating to see lucas lifting  her up in sitting position and soon placed her down on the couch..

" lucas..!! Don't suddenly grab me like this.. You startled me.." she said and he smiled..

"gimme.. The floor is cold so sit on the couch .. Blackey.. Come here." he said and it ran to him tackling him, he giggled as he continued where she left... She stared at them with a smile her palm supporting  her face.

" lucas.."  she called him sweetly which made him smile immediately as he looked up.. She gently patted his head sitting on the couch while  he is on the floor..

"what's it..?" he asked and she nodded a no..

" sia.."

" can we go out..? Somewhere.? I am bored." she said and he thought about it..

'well..he is searching everywhere for us... It's not like I am scared.. I don't want to put her in danger...' he thought..

" it's ok.." she said and he looked up..

"I was just asking.."  she said getting up and   walked to her room sulking ..

He let Blackey go and grabbed her waist yanking her back...she turned back surprised, her blonde hair fluttering from the turn...

"wha..

She was tackled with a kiss as soon as she turned...he tightened the hug and pulled her cardigan down slowly..

" hah..you  said it's cold.. " she said pulling back a little panting ..

" it's your fault for being So hot.. "he mumbled as he kissed  behind her ear making her giggle

" lucas.. " she whispered his name from her soul when he sucked her neck.. A gasp left her mouth as he give her a hickey.. They went back to room still sucking  and kissing each other.

.
.
.

Athy is sitting  on  the bed covering  herself with bedsheet looking outside at the rain pouring down.. Lucas 's mobile rang and he sat up slowly looking everywhere in daze..

"sia.. Why aren't you sleeping..?" he mumbled as he leaned closer and kissed her cheek..

" I am not sleepy..." she mumbled smiling

"caby.. You dumb jerk.. Don't you see the time ..? It's freaking 3 a.m.in the morning... Why the fuck you called me...?"

he said half pissed - half sleepy.. His eyes shot open after hearing something and he swiftly turned to see athy and sighed in relief when she is   staring at the rain...he get out of the room to  the kitchen and made a hot chocolate while listening to cabel on call

"fine.. Wait for me.. I will be there in fifteen minutes.." he said and ended the call.. He grabbed his tshirt on the way back to the bed  and placed the hotchoco down on  the bed stand nearby..

"here.. Aren't you cold..?" he mumbled putting the tshirt on her.. She smiled as he pulled her hair out of the tshirt.. She kissed his cheek as he gave the the mug

" sia.." he said sitting beside her..

"hmm.?"she asked sipping the hot choco

"  We find anastacius.. " he said and her hands halted as she looked up at him.. His eyes were serious and he seemed  to have so many things going on his head..

" is that so..? "she mumbled staring  at him..

" hmm..so...i am gonna deal with him  once  and for all.. You know what I mean right..? "he said and she nodded a yes..