Chapter 13

Athy's P. O. V.

When I woke up..he is sleeping beside me looking like a baby.. How cute he look when he sleeps..?! This will be gone once he wake up and that smug face is what  everyone sees..

'Sia.. I never..even once felt any attachment towards any girls other than you.. You are the first girl I thought interesting.. I married you not only for the deal... It's also because liked you and I still do ..'

His words from last night echoed on my ears and my heart felt like melting... I never even in my dreams thought lucas would say something like that.. I must be so lucky to hear such a confession from him.. I looked down at his hand which he placed on my hair.. I hold it with mine and caressed the bandage.. That was quite a deep cut.. Still this idiot kept saying it's ok.. May be it's because of boxing his fingers and hand feel like one of robot's.. Strong  and wiry..

I looked up and the time is already nine... Since it's Sunday this sleepy head won't get up any soon. I got fresh up and went down to see lily ces and anna chatting as they were cutting vegetables..

" hii athy.." when I got down they greeted me with a bright smile..

" hii guys.. Can I help you?" I asked and as usual they nodded a no and I forcefully helped them..

When we are done cutting I  watched  them cooking.. They never let me cook.. And I wasn't good in that so I just  give up.. I heard calling bell ringing and went to open the door only to get irritated by her face..

"hii cousin.. Can we have a moment..?" she asked.. I don't even want to welcome her  inside. So I went outside and we walked to the garden..

"so what do you want..?"

" here.. I came to give you this... Make sure you attend  with your hubby.." she said handing me a invitation.

" what you and kiel are getting married..?" I asked bored as I took it from her and she nodded a yes smiling bright.

" and let me tell you an extra surprise "
She said leaning closer

" I am Pregnant with kiel's child.." she whispered in my ear and smiled bright

" I see.. congratulations.. "I said and she stared at me confused.

" you are congratulating me..? "she mumbled tilting her head.

" then what do you want me to do.. I don't care about you, that doesn't mean I will curse you.. I am not you after all.. Go an live your life happily.. Just leave me alone... Now go... "

I said and walked back inside.. I don't want to argue with that idiot first thing in the morning.. When I was about to open the door raven barked and I turned to see him staring at me with his puppy eyes.. I giggled as I took him out for a walk.. When we were on the walk.. I saw the park which I used to play as a kid and walked towards it..i let raven to roam  around and sit on the bench nearby and stared at everyone there.. A family under the tree enjoying their picnic.. Their little daughter running around, her cute pony swaying in the wind.. Her elder brother riding his bicycle

The breeze is warm and soothing.. It's my favourite time to visit this park cause cherry blossoms are on full bloom and the petals blowing around in air  is mesmerising to see.. Raven ran towards me and snuggled his head on my lap...

I saw that little girl also running to her mom and hugging her from the back and I  got reminded of how I used to play like this with mom.. How beautiful mom will Look with her bright  smile, her long hair fluttering in the wind.. She is an angel walking on the earth. Haah.. Mom I miss you so much..

I looked down as something touched my feet and it's that little girl..

" unnie... You are so pretty..like a fairy "  she said her  chocolate brown eyes shining