Chapter 16

Lucas walked past the other business executives.. As he was about to enter the conference hall he stopped as he saw anastacius walking towards him with a proud smirk.. His hands itched to smash that face but he controlled himself..

" oh my.. Look who is here... How is my dear niece..? She must be so thrilled to get a near death experience.. Though it's unfortunate she can't able to meet her parents.." he said and lucas almost grabbed his collar.. Cabel pulled him back and dragged him inside the conference room..

" lucas calm down..we are here to ruin him anyways.. " he said and lucas take a deep breathe calming himself as he closed his eyes.. The image of athy smiling bright flashed and he instantly got normal..

"yeah.. Let's put an end to that irritating smile of his ." he said with a smirk

" huf..yeah..let's go.." cabel sighed in relief as lucas calmed down..

At the same time in house..

"athy dear.." lily shifted looking around the house.

"yes lily.. I am Here.." she said waving her hand.. Lily got confused as what she is doing crouched down in the mud as she walked towards her..

" athy what are you doing..?" she asked

"I am planting roses of course.. This one is pink and this one is red.." she said pointing at two saplings

" I see.. Let's go inside.. It's getting cold." she said and they walked inside..

"athy see this... Your husband seems so busy.." helly said in teasing tone... Athy saw news channel is playing business news..

" it seems.. Lucas literally crushed  obelia techs.." she said smiling bright..

"isn't obelia techs their main  company..?!!" helly asked surprised

"yeah it is.. He was working hard on something for a month since we get back from the hospital.. It seems this is what he is planning..." she mumbled smiling..

" I see.." helly said.

" helly.. I wonder how Anas face would look.. Tch.. I want to see his reaction.. " she said tilting her head and they all giggled

" he must be furious.. That means we should be careful.. " lily said and athy nodded a yes..

" lily.. Reduce the number of workers in the mansion for some time.. We can't keep an eye on every workers.. It's easy to insert a spy" athy said and she nodded a yes.

"athy.. You should stay alert OK.?" she   said worried and she nodded a yes.

" yeah..don't go around doing anything what you call diverting those scumbags..you shouldn't get involved in this OK.?" felix said and athy sighed

"you guys are such a worry warts.. I won't.. OK.? Don't worry" she said as she walked up to her room..

.
.
.
"athy.. Whatcha doing..?" helly asked  hugging her as soon as she entered her room..

"hii.. Helly... Glad you are here.. I am dying from boredom.. Felix won't even let me go outside alone.. And I don't like going with those bodyguards..." she said as she leaned her head on helly's shoulder..

"what about your hotie husband.? What is he doing leaving  such a beautiful alone at house..?" she asked in teasing tone and athy sighed

"he is damn busy, he still do text and call me.. But that won't last ten minutes.." she mumbled

"aww.. You miss your hubby..?" helly said giggling..

" yeah.. So what..? He don't have time to act according to  my mood.." she said