Chapter 11

"darling... Why did you left so soon yesterday you missed to see that brat and her husband.. " pene asked as she was serving anas breakfast.

" I had some urgent work.. So what do you think of that brat.?" he asked as he started eating...

"he is like mini claude... May be her ideal type is her dad.. How did she find someone so similar to claude.?" she said with a scoff

"he is like claude.. You mean his looks...?" he asked

"no... His glare and frown were like claude.. I am talking about his attitude.. That nonchalant.. Cocky attitude it's really like claude.. He have the same aura as him... That menacing powerful aura.." she said.

"attitude just like claude huh.? Heh.. I don't like that.. May be I should help him meet his father in law.."

he said as he stabbed a fruit with his fork

Jennete was in her room walking here and there thinking about everything happened last night...

" I thought she would make a scene but she flopped my plan.. And what's with her husband..? He looks so freaking handsome and hot.. How did she managed to make a handsome guy fall for her even marry her .? On top of that before me.? I should have get married first... It's all because of dad and ijekeil always Ignoring me.. Haah.. I hate it... "
she shouted throwing her pillows all over the room.
.
.
.

" athy..lucas .. Come down the breakfast is ready.. " lily shouted..

" yeah.. Coming... " she said as she stood up from the couch and walked towards the walk in wardrobe..

" lucas.. Let's go.. The break.."she stopped talking when she saw lucas was on call with someone ..

" what the.. Why would I have to listen to his bullshit now..? "he shouted as athy watched him silently.

" Haah.. What the fuck...? Yeah yeah I got it.. "he said as he ended the call and turned to see athy staring at him.

" I have to attend a business call right now.. You go and eat first " he said and she nodded a yes.

When she get down he Sat on the couch his phone on speaker and opened his laptop getting ready...

After sometime.. Athy came up with food plate  in her hand and saw lucas was hearing someone talking nonstop on call while looking through a file in his laptop ..

She Sat beside him on the couch and held out her hand towards him with food he stared at her and she gestured him to eat..

He ate the food as she kept feeding him silently sitting beside him while he was busy with his work...

When he was done eating .. She stood up to leave but he grabbed her hand and gently yanked and whispered a thank smiling in her ear.. She blushed slightly as she managed to smile nodding a yes and walked down still blushing ..

"oww.. Look at her smiling so bright...even cutely blushing.. Did something good happen.? Kyaa.. Our athy is so cute..."

ces said squeeling and lily stared at her with a happy smile..

"If diana was alive she would have teased her daughter nonstop " she mumbled and ces nodded a yes.

" is he done eating..?" lily asked as ces took the plate from her...athy nodded a yes. She walked outside and raven ran towards her barking...

"raven.. My baby... Did you eat.? Wana play with me ...?" she asked caressing his head and he barked waging his tail

Lucas rushed down after the meeting end as he is already late for work .. He walked past athy and raven who were playing in the garden .. Athy stared at him walking past her ..