Chapter 7

it's the Dday.. I don't know why but  strangely everyone in the house was more hyped today.. Like I said people in  this house are so strange.. They are too kind.. They are so happy for me Even though they know me for only a month and I am just snatching their precious athy's posting...  she was the one who is giving me voluntarily, even though.. I still feel like she don't have to go to that extent.

When I was staring at the mirror in daze..she Called me..

"lucas.. Are you ready..?" she asked staring at me smiling..

"huh

"huh.. Necktie..?"  she asked and I sighed.

" I hate that shit.. It feels suffocating.. Can't I just not wear that.?" I asked and she nodded a yes..

" if you don't like it then

" if you don't like it then.. It's ok..." she said and smiled

"are you really OK..?" I blurted out.

"huh..?"

"giving your company to me.. Do you really have to quit.?" I asked and her smile widened.

" hmm.. I am really OK lucas.. I am not that much interested in doing business.. So I am really OK."

Hmm..  Then is it  just your nature giving your hundred percent in everything you do huh..?  Such a responsible girl.

" then what do you wan to do.?" I asked and she thought about it for a while and her face fell down..

" I don't know lucas.. "she said her face looking like lost puppy ...

" it's ok.. You can find what you want to do eventually if  you start searching for what you  really want to do  from now on.. don't you think...? "

I asked and she give it a thought and smiled..

" hmm.. Yeah.. So I am gonna do that from now on... " she said smiling... And I know my lips curved into a smile on its own.

" let's go.. Aren't you hungry..? I think Lily  is making something delicious.. It smells so good "

I said placing my hand on her shoulder and dragged her down  and she giggled.