💫 Chapter-3💫

Korea
Kim Mansion

Namjoon- Jin Hyung, will you accept the new comers?

Namjoon asked as he laid his head on Suga's lap. Suga started playing with his hairs.

Jin- No, Namjoon. Getting close to people, hurts more. Cause everyone leave us one day. And I have experienced it. I don't wanna feel the same pain again after I get close to them and they leave me at end.

Hearing this Namjoon sat straight and looked at Jin confused.

Namjoon- Whom are you talking about Hyung? Who left you?

Jin- Someone, very close to me. She left me alone when I needed her the most. She left me beacause of the person who don't care for her.

Namjoon- Who is she Hyung?

Yoongi- Mom......

Namjoon widened his eyes. This was the first time , he ever heard the word Mom coming out from his brothers mouth. During his childhood he used to ask about his Mom but everyone just said that she died. And no one talk about her. So, listening this word is pretty shocking for Namjoon.

Namjoon- M-Mom Hyung?

Jimin- Yup. And all that I remember is she didn't left alone. She left with someone who was close with me. Till childhood, I even Remembered the name but I guess, I don't remember it now.

Namjoon- Really? She left us all?

Jin- Yes Joonie. She didn't died. She left us.

Namjoon- Why she left us Hyung?

Yoongi- Dad lied to her. He didn't told her that he was Mafia. They started fighting. After just one day when you were born, she left us. And gave divorce to him. But I also don't remember anything else than this.

Namjoon- Ohh....is that why we don't have good relationship with Dad?

Jin- One of many reasons. Other reasons you will know when you will grow up.

Namjoon- Ok Hyung...... Um....Hyung's, I am going in my room to study. By

Jin, Yoongi, Jimin- By By.

Namjoon stood up and left from their.

Yoongi- Anyways Hyung, Joonie's 20th birthday is coming. We will suprise him like we do every year right?

Jin- Yup, we will.

Jimin- I will buy amazing gifts for him this year also.

Yoongi- Me too.

Jin- You both will spoil him.

Yoongi, Jimin- You don't have the right to say this after all this year's.

Jin- Right......

London

Hoseok- Tae Tae Hyunggggggggg.......