💫 Chapter-18💫

"Happy birthday to you," they said simultaneously.

"Yeah, now come here," Jimin said, grinning.

"Coming," they nodded and went towards their brothers. Jin and Jungkook put the cakes on the table.

Hoseok looked at the cakes and asked, "Hyung, why did you make two cakes?"

(Cake which Jin made but Jungkook was holding

(Cake which Jin made but Jungkook was holding. Hobi's cake.)

(Cake which Jungkook made but Jin was holding

(Cake which Jungkook made but Jin was holding. Namjoon's cake)

Jungkook replied, "Hobi, we just told you, it's Namjoon's birthday too. So, of course there will be two cakes."

Hoseok nodded. "Oh."

Jin urged them. "Now, don't waste any time and come here and cut the cakes."

Both Namjoon and Hoseok approached the table. Jungkook and Jin lit the candles.

Jimin reminded them, "Make a wish."

They both nodded, closed their eyes, and folded their hands to make their wishes.

Hoseok's thoughts were filled with love and longing. I wish you are happy, Misun Mom. Take care of me and my Hyungs and our new brothers from up there. And always be in my heart.

Namjoon's thoughts were earnest. Every year I wish for my family's health, but this time, I wish I could meet my Mom or get any information about her. And as always, I wish my Hyungs always stay happy.

They opened their eyes and blew out the candles. The brothers clapped and sang "Happy Birthday" for both of them.

Namjoon and Hoseok cut their cakes, giving the first piece to Jin and Jungkook respectively. Then, they fed each other and the rest of the brothers.

Hoseok licked his fingers appreciatively. "Hyungie, the cake is tastier this year. I love it."

Namjoon, with a puzzled expression, looked at Jin. "Jin Hyung, the cake is so tasty. It's the best cake I've ever eaten."