💫 Chapter-5💫

After the samll Introduction, Mr. Kim also came like 15 minutes later. Those 15 minutes were really awkward for all of them. Now, they were in the dinning room having their lunch after taking a fresh nap. (Today is Sunday)

Mr. Kim- Dasom, why don't you tell us something about your sons?

He said. Dasom looked up and thought something. She nodded her head and said

Dasom- Well, the eldest. Jungkook. He is very protective over Hobi. More than overprotective. He still treats Hobi like a 5 year old kid.

Jungkook- He is......

Jungkook said casually eating his food not looking up.

Dasom- Hehe. Well, Tae.....is um....also protective over him, I guess. They both are. During childhood Tae loved to park others but now he is one of the main targets of Hobi. Hobi don't leave him for a single day.

Taehyung- Yup, before going to airport in London, he putted some weird makeup on my face. Which came out after many struggles.

Hoseok- Hyungie.... Are you mad?

Taehyung- Ofcourse No Hobi. I am not.

Hoseok- Okie.

He said. Namjoon looked at him.  Namjoon get close to Jimin's ear and said

Namjoon- Hyung, he is same age as me, but behave like a small child. Don't you think he is weird.

He whispered in Jimin's ear. But somehow Hoseok heard it. He looked down first, but then suddenly looked up and said

Hoseok- Atleast I am not a serious person like you. I know how to fun with my life. And you are calling me Weird. I found you and all your brothers weird.

He said and then again started eating. Namjoon was a little taken back by the sudden change in behaviour on how he went from childish behaviour to Serious.

Jungkook- What did you said about my brother?

Jimin- How do you know we said something? And how does he know what Joonie said to me?

Taehyung- Hobi's ears can catch any small sound. And we know because of you didn't said about him, he would never be this serious.

Hoseok- Hyung's, leave it. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Dasom Mom, I am going to my room. By.

He said and stood up. He left the dinning room and went upstairs.
Dasom looked at his going figure and sighed.

Dasom- It's gonna be difficult.....

She murmured under her breath but everyone heard it, cause it was a little high.

Jin- What do you mean Ms. Dasom?

Dasom- Huh? About what?

Jin- You just said, it's gonna be hard. What do you mean by it?

Dasom- Oh that....you may have seen, Hobi has a very childish behaviour. And it's rare to see him serious. But when he does, it's difficult to make him come out of that seriousness.

Jin- Is he that serious?

Jungkook- Yes. And that's all tha ks to your brother. That he is serious right now.
Dasom Mom, I am going to check on him.

Taehyung- I am coming Hyung.

He said. Jungkook nodded and they both went away.

Dasom- I am sorry on their behalf Namjoon. You didn't know about that and just like I said they are possessive over Hobi so .....