💫 Chapter-7💫

After taking their Schedules, Taehyung and Hoseok started going to their classes. They reached Hoseok class. Hoseok knocked on the door. The teacher looked at him.

Teacher- Who are you? I never saw you two before?

Hoseok- I am a new student in this class. And he is my Hyung.

Teacher- Oh...um.... Ho..Hoseok right?

Hoseok- Ne.

Teacher- Oh Mr. Kim informed me about you. Come in.

She said. Hoseok went kn and as soon as he went he face turned into a disgusting face. Why? Cause he saw Namjoon. Who gave him the same look.

Teacher- Why is your brother here Hoseok?

She asked as she saw Taehyung didn't went. Taehyung came in and he said

Taehyung- I just wanted to tell you to tell your class not to mess with my brother and to not say any bad words near him. If my Hyung got to know, he will be so angry. Please take care of that.

He said looking at Namjoon and then at the teacher.

Teacher- Ok, I guess...... Anything else?

Taehyung- No. I will go now. Thank you so much. Take care of my brother.

He said and bowed to the teacher.

Teacher- By Hobi. Hyung will meet you later.

Hoseok- By Hyung.

Taehyung again bowed to the teacher and then left from their. The teacher looked at Hoseok who was already looking at her with a big smile. She gave him a smile and said

Teacher- Class, he is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself to your classmates.

Hoseok- Hello everyone. I am Kim Hoseok. I used to Live in London and we came here yesterday only. Please take care of me. It's so nice to meet all of you.

He said and bowed. He then looked at the teacher.

Teacher- Ok. Hoseok um.....you can go and sit with.....umm..... Min-jun......

She said. Before Hoseok could say anything a girl raised a her hand and said

Girl- But Miss. Shin Min-jun curses a lot and his brother said not to say that words infront of him........

Teacher- Oh right.....then, how about.....till I know don't everyone if you curse. Why didn't I noticed this before...... anyways....Oh. Hoseok you can sit with Kim Namjoon. He also curse but not that much. So, I guess it will be fine.
He is sitting on the first bench only. Sit with him.

As the teacher finsihed, both Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other and again made a disgusting face. Hoseok sighed and nodded his head as he don't have any other choice. He went near Namjoon's desk and sat beside him. They both kept their bags in the middle and sat on the corner of the table.

Teacher- Ok, now class. Let's start. Take our your books and we will start a new chapter today. And ya, Namjoon please help Hoseok if he don't understand anything.

Namjoon- Why me?

Teacher- What do you mean by why? He is your deskmate Now and I am sure you will friends soon. Also he is new and you are the most intelligent student in our class. That's why.

Hoseok- Mam their is no need. If I will not understand, I will ask my Hyung. My one Hyung is teacher only. I don't need help from a rude and arrogant person.