💫Chapter-36💫

Author- It's a little short chapter. But wait for it. I will do a double update for this story today.

💜💜💜

Hoseok's POV

I was in my room sitting while still thinking about whatever happened. How everyone lied about and hided a very big part of my life from me.

Don't get me wrong. I am so happy that I have more brothers. And that My Hyung's also have someone who will take care of them now. But, the fact they didn't told me about this hurts the most.

They both know, I don't like it. I hate when they lie to me. When they hide things from me. Then, also they did the same.

If they had told me, it's not like I would have beated Namjoon or anything. Like I would be angry at him. Ya, I know we used to bicker a lot and we still do sometimes, but I am not that type of person who will just take my anger out. It's not his fault that he is my twin and it's none of our fault. We can't help that. But.....

I took a deep breath and decided to go outside for sometime to clear up my mind. I changed my night dress and then after getting ready, I came out from my room slowly making sure no one is awake. It's still 5:30 and till I know Jin Hyung will wake up at 6.

I came in the kitchen cause I wanted to write a Note. I can't just leave making all of them worried. I took a Sticky Note and a pen and wrote

Jin Hyung, I guess you are the one reading this. So, umm..... Hyung.....
I am going out for sometime. I need to clear my mind. Don't worry about me. I will be fine. And tell Kookie Hyung that I am not mad at him anymore or neither at you all. I just need some time alone. That's why.

Hoseok

I wrote Jin Hyung because he is always the one who wake up first.

After writing it, I tightly sticked it on the Refrigerator and then I immediately came out from the house and started walking.

Actually, I don't even know where I am going. It's been more than a month or so that we came here but I am still unfamiliar with the streets of Seoul.

I don't usually come out alone. Mostly either with Kookie Hyung, Jimin Hyung or Namjoon.

I stopped when I saw a bus station. I went and sat there, my mind again going back to all the things of yesterday.

For many people it may not be a big deal and they would think, That I am just over reacting. But it's me who know How much Sad I am. How much hurt I am.

Living in Kim Mansion, I always thought, I am becoming very comfortable with people who were never part of my life. Who never belonged in my life.

But, guess I was wrong. They are the most important part of my life. Cause if not them, I wouldn't be even in this world.

I wouldn't had Kookie Hyung, Tae Tae Hyung with me.

Who would have thought, that the persons whom I was considering as Strangers were my own brothers. My real blood brothers. My elder brothers.

20 years. For 20 years, I thought I had a very happy and complete family. Everyone made me believe this. But, I found my real happiness was not there. In London. It was and is here. In Korea. In Seoul. In the town I was born. Seoul is the place where I belong. With My Brothers. All 6 of them.

I was busy in my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked at the direction and him.

He touched my cheeks and wiped my tears which I failed to notice. I seriously didn't know when they started flowing.

~ They don't suit on your face.

He said while wiping my tears.

Me- What are you doing here Namjoon?

***

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 730