💫Chapter-28💫

A Week Later
Namjoon's POV

It's been a week since Hoseok started ignoring me. He is not talking with me anymore. When I try to talk with him he would just send me off or he would leave himself. I tried very hard to explain everything to him but he is not even ready to listen. So, now I give up. Let him think whatever he wants. It's not like it's affecting me............. Ok, it is affecting me. But, I will try my best to forget about it.
If he doesn't want to listen to me then why should I waste my time on him? It's not like he will never get to know what happened. And he will eventually realise everything himself.

Jackson- So?

I looked at Jackson. Huh? From where does he even come from every time? God also don't know. Yeah, Author do you know?

(Author- Anneyonghaseyo!!!!

Namjoon- Nevermind.)

Me- What so?

Jackson- Don't act like. Tell me the truth. 

Me- What truth?

Jackson- What happened between you and Hobi? Why is he not talking with you? Don't you dare to lie? I am your best friend and I can catch you if you try to lie.

Me- It's just, he thinks I am the reason why Jungkook Hyung is in this state right now.

Jackson- Huh? Elaborate more.

Me- When Jungkook Hyung fell, I shouted Hyung. And I guess that's when he turned back and saw us. That time I was trying to hold Hyung's hand, but I guess from where he was standing, it looked like I pushed him. So, he thinks I pushed him and that's why He is in Coma right now.

I explained What I wanted to explain not to him but to Hoseok. Jackson looked at me with wide eyes.

Jackson- Really? He thinks you did all this.

Namjoon- Yup.

Jackson- Then, why didn't you tell him the truth you stupid?

Me- Do you think, I didn't try? I have been trying for the past week, but he is not even looking at me, talking with me is way far away.

Jackson- So, what will you do now?

Me- I tried to explain but since he is not talking, I give up. He will realise it himself.

Jackson- And what if he doesn't realise it?

Me- He will.

Jackson- If you say so. Um...... I gotta go.

Me- Where?

Jackson- Eunwoo Hyung called me.

Me- Huh? Why?

Jackson- Don't know. But I will go now. By by.

He said and ran away. He is weird. I also stood up and started going to my class.
Oh, ya. I forgot to tell you, I was in Cafeteria right now. I went to my class and saw Hoseok already sitting there. I also went and sat beside him. As he saw me, he turned his face in the other direction.
*Sigh*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was just sitting and getting bored as the teacher didn't come yet. It has been half an hour and someone told us that Mr Lee is absent today so, we were just doing time pass. Just then a boy came inside our class. He was looking here and there.

Jackson- Who are you? And why are you here?

He asked the boy looked in front and said

Boy- I am looking for Kim Namjoon and Kim Hoseok.

Looking for us? I looked at Hoseok who was already looking at me. Wow. He looked at me.
Anyways, I looked infront and said

Me- Why are you looking for them?

Boy- I will tell them only. You are no one to ask.

Sungwoon- He can ask. He is Namjoon.

Jackson- And he is Hoseok.

They both said pointing at us. We nodded our heads.

Boy- Oh ..actually, Mr Wang is calling you both.

Hoseok- Why?

Boy- I don't know. He just told me to bring you both. Please come with me

He said and we both nodded. We stood up and went behind him. We were following him but instead of going to the staff office, he was taking us somewhere else.

Me- Hey!! Where are you taking us? The staff room is behind.

I asked. He stopped walking and turned towards us.

Boy- Actually, Mr Wang is in Storeroom. We are going there only.

Me- Why is he there?

Boy- I told you, I don't know. Please stop arguing and come fast.

He said and again started walking. Hoseok also walked behind him. *Sigh* I guess I should also go.

So, I also followed them. After 5 minutes, we reached the store room.

Boy- He is inside. You can go in.

He said. I am still doubting him. I was about to protest but Hoseok already walked in. I looked at him but nothing happened. I guess he is saying the truth. So, instead of saying anything, I also walked in.

Boy- Go inside. He is waiting for you both.

He said. We both started going in. We were taking small steps as it was a little dark. We stopped in our tracks when we heard a sound. We both turned back and saw the gate from which we came in was closed. It was fully dark right now.
I took my phone out of my pocket and turned in the flashlight.

Hoseok- What is happening?

Me- He fooled us and locked us here.

I said as I ran towards the door. I tried to open it but Guess It was locked from the outside. Sh!t we are trapped.

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1000