💫 Chapter-6💫

(Just imagine that Jin, Yoongi and Jimin dint know English for this story. They talk in Korean only)

Next Day
During Breakfast

Right noez they all were having breakfast while talking with each other. I mean Dasom and Mr. Kim were talking, Jin and the other three were talking with each other and Jungkook and other two were talking with each other. Just then Mr. Kim said

Mr. Kim- Jin... Did you did the work I told you?

Jin stopped talking and looked at him.

Jin- Yes I did it. Everything is ready. I just need to give their schedules which I will give them in school.

Mr. Kim- Ok and Jimin, Namjoon....as Taehyung and Hoseok are of your age take care of them. And Yoongi take care of Jungkook.

Jungkook- Why they will take care of us?

Hoseok- Hyung, they can't take care of themselves that's why.

Hoseok said but in English. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed at what he said.
While Jin, Yoongi and Jimin looked confused.

Namjoon- We can take care of ourselves better than you. Dad said that because you wj be studying in our school.

Namjoon said and again started eating.

Dad- Yes, Hoseok. They will help you in school with everything.

Taehyung- Really. Then, I will be Jimin all the time.

Jungkook- And if Yoongi shii don't have problem, I will be with him.

Yoongi- I don't have any problem. And don't call me Yoongi shii. Just call me Hyung.

Jungkook- O-Ok um....Hyung.

Dasom- Hobi.....you will be with Namjoon. Ok?

Hoseok- Me.......With him...... No way Dasom Mom. I don't want to be with a person who is weird and thinks I am werid.

Namjoon- Like I want to be with you. You are also not so special. Ok?

Hoseok- Nobody asked you. Better shut up.

Namjoon- Who are you to tell me what to do and what not? Huh? This is my house. I can do whatever I want.

Hoseok- Oh Hello. From now on, this is our house too. I can also do whatever I want. Saying like you are very special person. You are also like others only. Weird.

Namjoon- Oh god. One day I will really lose my brain cells beacuse of you.

Hoseok- Saying like he have a lot of brain cells in the empty space.

Hoseok said in English. And Taehyung again laughed. Namjoon stood up from his seat and said

Namjoon- What did you said? I don't have brain cells. I have way more than you.