💫 Chapter-19💫

Namjoon and Jimin looked at the photo with a small smile while Jin and Yoongi looked more like stared at the photo. They looked at each other and then again at the photo.

Jimin asked, "Who is she, Hoseok?"

Taehyung replied, "Our Mom."

Hoseok added, "Misun Mom."

Jin asked, "What is her full name?"

Jungkook said, "Her full name is Kim Misun."

As Jungkook said this, both Jin and Yoongi looked at each other with a very shocked expression. Jungkook looked at them, confused.

Jungkook asked, "What happened, Hyungs?"

Yoongi was about to say something, but Jin stopped him by holding his wrist. Yoongi looked at him, and Jin shook his head. Yoongi nodded, and Jin let go of his wrist.

Jin said, "Nothing, Jungkook. Um... Hoseok, Joonie, go to your rooms. Get some sleep; you have school tomorrow, right?"

Namjoon protested, "Then, Jimin Hyung should also come with me, Hyung. He also has to go."

Yoongi interjected, "Joonie, Chim will come after helping us. You both go and sleep now."

Namjoon nodded. "Okay."

They all said good night to both of them, and they both left. As they left, Jin and Yoongi looked at Jungkook, who was already looking at them.

Jungkook asked, "What happened, Hyungs? You want to ask something, then ask us."

Yoongi said, "Let's sit first."

They all (Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung) sat on the couch.

Jin said, "Jungkook, Taehyung, we want to ask you some questions. Please answer honestly."

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other, confused. They then looked at Jin and said, "Okay."

Jin asked, "What's your relationship with the woman in the poster you gave to Hoseok?"

Jungkook replied, "Huh? Didn't we already tell you? She is our Mom."

Yoongi asked, "Is she the one who gave birth to you three?"

Taehyung confirmed, "Yes. She is the one. We are her biological sons."

Jimin interjected, "Hyung, why are you asking them these types of questions?"

Jin replied, "You will know, Jimin. Jungkook, are you sure she is your Mom?"

Jungkook asserted, "Hyung, I am 100% sure she is our Mom. I spent 12 years of my childhood with her."

Yoongi then asked out of the blue, "Taehyung, where is your Dad? Your 'Mom's' husband?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He also didn't know anything about his Dad. Jungkook, Dasom, and Misun never told him anything. He looked back at Yoongi and said, "I don't know. Only Misun Mom, Dasom Mom, and Jungkook Hyung know."

Yoongi clarified, "That means Hoseok also doesn't know?"

Taehyung nodded, "Yes."

Jin asked, "Jungkook, where is your Dad?"

Jungkook questioned, "Why do you want to know? It's something related to our personal life."

Jin said, "If you tell us, then it will not be."