💫 Chapter-35💫

Taehyung- How so, Namjoon?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon- CAUSE HE IS MY BROTHER. MY FUC---- FREAKING TWIN.

As soon as those words left from Namjoon's mouth, everybody except Hoseok and Him froze. They all looked at him with wide eyes while Hoseok looked at him with confused face.

After two minutes of silence Yoongi said

Yoongi- J-joonie.... What are you saying?

Yoongi asked trying his best not to show his nervousness.

Namjoon- Truth Hyung. I am saying the truth.

Jimin- Namjoon.... Who told you this?

Namjoon- I just know it myself.

Jin- Namjoon, it's not true--

Namjoon- Just fuck it Hyung. I already know everything. And by everything, I literally mean Everything. I heard your talk on my birthday and I know that like me and Hoseok, Jimin Hyung and Taehyung Hyung are also twins. That Jungkook Hyung is not the eldest son of Misun Mom. You are the eldest while Yoongi Hyung is second eldest.
There Misun Mom is our Mom too. She was the one who gave me birth too. And that too at the same day as Hoseok. Making both of us twins.

As Namjoon said, they all understood how he knew. But there was someone who was standing all shocked.

Jimin- Hyung, I don't think there is any use in hiding anymore. Like he is saying he already heard everything.

Taehyung- Right Jimin Hyung.

~ Is everything Namjoon said was true?

They all turned to the voice and now realised their was still someone who didn't knew what was going on here.

Jungkook- Hobi.....its-----

Hoseok- I asked. Was everything that Namjoon said is true or not?

Hoseok said. Jungkook looked at Jin and Yoongi who were already looking at him. They nodded their heads indicating Jungkook to tell him the truth. Jungkook got the hint, so he turned towards Hoseok and said

Jungkook- Yes. It is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hoseok- W-why would you hide this from me?

Taehyung- Hobi, we didn't meant to. We just wanted you and Namjoon to bond with each other.

Hoseok- From how long you all know about this?

Jimin- On the day of Your and Namjoon's birthday. When Jungkook Hyung, gave you the picture of Mom, Jin Hyung recognised her. And after talking for sometime we get to knew that we all are real brothers.

Jimin said and Hoseok nodded his head. He looked at Namjoon and said

Hoseok- You knew already?

He asked and Namjoon nodded his head.

Hoseok- Wow. That means except for me everyone knew. Each one of you knew and none of you even bothered to tell me that I am your Real brother too?

Taehyung- Hobi....it's not like this. Like Jimin Hyung said, we just wanted you and Namjoon to get close with each other.

Hoseok- Ahh... Is this the reason you suddenly became nice to me? Cause you get to knew that we are brothers.

Namjoon- To be honest, at first yes. But after some days No. After some days, I myself wanted to get close with you. Like a friend not like a brother.