💫 Chapter-11💫

Jin: Do it properly. Especially there.

Namjoon, Hoseok: Ne, hyung...

They said as they did what Jin told them. Wanna know what's happening?

Well, Jin is sitting in a chair in the dining room while Namjoon and Hoseok are finishing their punishment, which Jin gave them. They have to clean the entire kitchen and dining room. They've already cleaned the kitchen, and now they're in the dining room, which is taking so long because of the mess they made.

Taehyung: Hyung, where is Jungkook hyung?

Taehyung asked as he entered the kitchen. Jin looked at him and said:

Jin: Don't know. He went out saying he wanted to buy something.

Taehyung: Oh... anyways, hyung, Dasom's mom said she and Mr. Kim decided to get married tomorrow since Mr. Kim has to go on a business trip after that.

Jimin: Really? They decided already?

Jimin, who was sitting right beside Jin eating snacks, said.

Taehyung: Yup, they'll just do a court marriage instead of the whole ceremony.

Jin: Not like I care.

Jin said, then focused again on Namjoon and Hoseok, who were cleaning while fighting over something silly. Jin sighed, looking at them.

Taehyung: Jin hyung, you don't have a good relationship with Mr. Kim, right?

Jin looked at him and nodded.

Jin: Yup, for some reason. I'll tell you when I trust you more than myself.

Taehyung: Sure.

Time Skip

Namjoon: Hyung, we're done.

Namjoon said as he and Hoseok finished. Jin looked around the dining room and nodded.

Jin: Hm... you can go now. And don't ever do anything like this again. Namjoon, remember.

Namjoon: Ne, hyung. I'm sorry.

Namjoon said and went to his room. Hoseok also went to his room. Taehyung followed him. As he reached his room, suddenly a book came flying towards him. He dodged it, and then two more books came out. Taehyung looked in and saw Hoseok's room was a mess. He was throwing things everywhere. Taehyung immediately went in and stopped him as he was about to break a vase. He snatched the vase from him and set it aside. Taehyung made Hoseok sit on the bed and sat beside him.

Taehyung: Hobi, what happened? Why are you behaving like this?

Hoseok: Because of Namjoon. He... because of him, Kookie hyung punished me for the first time in my life. And he's still angry with me. He didn't talk to me after the punishment was over. He just left.

Taehyung: Hobi, he's just a little angry, and it was your fault too, right?

Hoseok: Then he should have just scolded me. Why did he have to punish me?

Taehyung: That... um...

Hoseok: Hyung, can you please go out? I need some time alone.

Taehyung: S-sure. But don't throw things like this again, okay?

Hoseok: Hmm.

Taehyung stood up and left the room. Hoseok closed the door and sat on the bed.

Hoseok: Kim Namjoon, I hate you. From the bottom of my heart, I hate you. I only have hate for you.

Namjoon's Room

Yoongi: Namjoon... Joonie... at least listen to me. Please...

Namjoon: Hyung, please get out. Please. I don't wanna talk to anyone.

Yoongi: I'm not going anywhere until you hear me.

Namjoon: I don't wanna listen to anything, hyung. Just leave me alone.

Yoongi: Namjoon, are you mad because I punished you?

Namjoon: Yes, I am. I'm very mad at you. It wasn't even my fault, and still, you punished me. I know very well that you were angry since we came back from school, and you just took out all your anger on me by punishing me.

Yoongi: Joonie, it was partly your fault too. And I punished you so that you would know not to do things like this. Not because I wanted to take out my anger.

Namjoon: Don't lie, hyung. I know it very well.

Yoongi: Namjoon, it's not the first time I came back angry from school. It has happened so many times. Did I ever take my anger out on you or Jimin? No, right?

Namjoon: Right, but you did today. You are my hyung, but you took the side of that Hoseok. You love him more than me now, right?

Yoongi: W-what? Joon, I didn't take anyone's side. You know that very well. And about love, everyone knows that I love you the most.

Namjoon: There's no need to lie, hyung. Just leave me alone. Please get out of my room.

Yoongi sighed. He stood up from the bed and left the room.

Namjoon: I hate you so much, Hoseok. With all my heart. I hate you.

Author- How will the story go. Both the twins who don't know their relationship, already started hating each other. What will be their reaction when they will get to know that their are brothers. They are twins? Stay tuned 😉.

***

Hey Moon lights
Sorry for late updates
I was busy with studies
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count-950