💫 Chapter-12💫

A few days later

Mr. Kim and Dasom already had their court marriage. Mr. Kim left for his business trip, and Dasom went with him since they'll also be going on their honeymoon.

For the brothers, all of them are getting closer to each other, except for the youngest twins who don't know they are twins. They still hate each other, and their hate grows every day. They argue over silly things. In school, no one except their friends knows about their relationship. Everyone else thinks they are enemies who just sit together at lunch. (😂 😂)

Anyway, after that punishment, Hoseok didn't talk to Jungkook for three days, and Namjoon also didn't talk to Yoongi for three days. Now, they have sorted everything out. Jin and Yoongi are very close with Jungkook out of all three. Taehyung is close with Jimin. And Namjoon and Hoseok... well...

Jungkook: Tae, where is Hobi?

Jungkook looked around the living room, slightly concerned.

Taehyung: In his room. Why?

Taehyung replied while flipping through a magazine absentmindedly.

Jungkook: Nothing, just asking. You wait here; I will be back in a few minutes.

Jungkook stood up from the couch, stretching a bit before heading down the hallway towards Hoseok's room.

Taehyung: Ok.

Taehyung nodded and continued flipping through the magazine, though his mind was now on Hoseok.

Jungkook walked into Hoseok's room and saw him sleeping on the couch, holding a photo with tears still visible on his cheeks. Jungkook frowned, his heart aching for his brother. He carefully took the photo from Hoseok's hands. It was a picture of their mom and Hoseok.

Jungkook: He was crying again, Mom. He misses you so much. Well, I do too. I wish you were with us. But...

Jungkook whispered as he looked at the photo. He gently placed the photo on the table and carefully carried Hoseok, placing him on his bed and tucking him in. Jungkook then quietly left the room and returned to the living room. He sat down next to Taehyung, who was now talking with Jimin. Taehyung paused and looked at Jungkook, noticing his sad expression.

Taehyung: What happened to you, hyung? Why do you suddenly look so sad? Is Hobi okay?

Taehyung's voice was filled with concern as he leaned closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook: He is. He was just crying.

Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Jimin: Crying? Why?

Jimin asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

Taehyung: Hyung, don't tell me he was crying for the same reason again?

Taehyung's voice softened, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Jungkook: He was, Tae.

Jungkook nodded, his expression serious.

Taehyung: Hyung, should I go to his room?

Taehyung's eyes widened with worry.

Jungkook: No, he's sleeping. Let him rest. I'll talk to him when he wakes up.

Jungkook placed a comforting hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung: Hmm... Hyung, what could have happened? He doesn't cry easily...