22 | Reunions & Interference

•°

•°. *࿐

"NO, ROWAN, YOU can't play with my guns." I say the words with tired eyes and a dry tone. 

"You don't seem like the responsible type, why are you acting responsible now?" He asks with a glare. Like playing with my guns was that important to him. 

"Because Faith is coming," Liza speaks up, "She wants to be all nice and sensible for mommy dearest."

I glare at her in my seat, "That's not true." 

"You're a terrible liar." 

"What if I did it in secret?" Rowan continues on with our earlier conversation. "What if while you're all catching up, I go in the back, and play around with them."

"Still a no." I deadpan. 

"You could take the ammunition out! Please?" He pouts with puppy dog eyes. 

He is kind of cute. 

But no. 

"You shouldn't be talking about weaponry in an airport." I say, looking forward and not giving him the time of day. 

"What, you think they've put some hidden mic on my jacket? That they're listening in on the teenagers with cute little back packs?" He grouchily slumps in his seat. 

"You're the oldest here and you're still acting like a child." I roll my eyes. 

"You're acting childish by entertaining him Aly." Liza points out. 

"Yeah, well I'm eighteen and still a legal child in America." I huff and cross my arms. 

"Can everyone be quiet?" TK groans, head on his knees, arms wrapped around his legs. 

"I'm sorry," I blink and feign actual care, "Did the enemy just tell us to be quiet?"

"I'm not the enemy anymore!" He sprouts out from where his head was rested, "I'm actually your servant at this point. Just let me rest, I have the most stressful day out of all of us." 

"You have the most stress?" I scoff, "I'm about to come face to face with my very angry guardian."

"And guess who almost killed that very angry guardian's brother." He scrunches his face up at me with a fake smile. 

You know what. 

I'll give him that.

"Feels weird I'm probably going to be the favourite out of us four." Liza hums. "Although to be fair Alexei will probably choose the stranger over me." 

"You and Alexei still don't like each other?" I raise a brow. 

"Last time I saw him, yeah." She notes. 

Right. That was three years ago. 

"So, out of Faith and Alexei who am I going to be most attracted to?" Rowan asks.