BONUS - Part 1 (J)

Here's the bonus that I promised. I thought of writing a short chap but it ended up pretty long.

I am sorry if you find grammatical errors. I really don't have time to edit properly.. Have fun reading..

———

It must have been close to 7 AM when I felt Anna shift beside me, trying to get out of my embrace. I tried to continue my sleep while she was getting ready to attend her last exam. Good thing my exams are over, else she would have made me get up at four in the morning. She even forced me to drink milk, these past few days. I was never more relieved of my exams being over, than I am now.  

She was putting on a shirt when I silently crept out of the bed and hugged her from behind, making her shout.

"You scared the hell out of me" she said, clutching her heart.

I chuckled turning her to face me "Don't be such a baby"

"Why did you wake up so early?"

"I couldn't sleep without you.." I replied smiling.

She smirked "Now tell me the truth"

I faked a hurt look "I am telling the truth"

"Really?" I nodded.

"I am glad your exams will be over today. I missed our alone time" I said casually, hoping she catches my point.

"Me too.. " she replied, blushing slightly.

"Well, we can change that tonight" I leaned into her face just as her stomach grumbled.

She blushed making me chuckle "Hungry?"

She nodded sadly "But, I don't have time to cook now. I am sorry, you have to eat outside today"

I looked at her with an amused smile. She is hungry, has to go write an exam and yet, she is worried about my breakfast.

"What's with that smile" she said slowly, looking into my eyes.

"How about I get you something? Meanwhile, you get ready"

"No" she replied instantly.

I rolled my eyes "I am not going to cook anything, don't worry. I will see if there's cereal"

She nodded and walked to the mirror while I left the room, making my way to the kitchen. When I found the cereal box empty, I pulled out brown bread, jam and nutella from fridge. Taking a knife, I applied nutella on two slices and jam on the other two.

Today is one of the times I feel sorry for not knowing how to cook; It sucks to not even know how to use the coffee maker. Well, I am definitely planning to change that. 

This summer when I will be back in Pihan, I am going to take Mary's help to learn how to cook. At least the easier ones like Pan cakes, French toast, Scrambled Eggs and yes, of course how to use the coffee maker. 

I went back to our room with the plate and a glass of water "There's no cereal" 

She paused applying the eye liner and looked at me "It's OK"

"I am sorry, I can't cook for you; like you do for me" I said, feeling bad.

"I will have bread, it's ok Jason" she assured me.

"I know you don't like eating bread, early in the morning"

 "Come here" she gestured and added as she took my hand and kissed it "It's really OK. Just one day, right? We can go grocery shopping in the evening"