-- FACTS ABOUT THE STORY--

Few facts that were not mentioned in the chapters written:

1. Anna's grandparents (George's parents) died two years before the story started.

2. Jason believes that one can always get out of marraige - through divorce but death is the only solution to get out of love. Something he learned from his bilogical dad which made it tough for him to confess his love to Anna.

3. Gabe having known about Jason's fears plans with Anna to make her stay away from him so that he'd finally understand his love for her. Though he knew that Jason will suffer a lot he decides it'd be good for him in the long run.

4. Anna's mom, after knowing the truth from Daniel will try to reach her daughter but Kayla won't give Anna's details to her not able to forgive her own sister after everything she's done to Anna.

5. Kayla doesnt know that Daniel isnt Anna's dad. She didn't tell Anna about Dana's requests to her when Anna comes to visit them since she wants to protect her and doesnt want her to face everything again.

6.  Jason's mom Kimberly is a dentist and Mark was her client. That's how they met.

7. Anna meets her family in London where she knows she has so many cousins from her dad's side.

8. Jamie is in a steady relationship with the pharmacist while Blake dated Cheryl for a while but eventually broke up.

9. Ashton and Joselyn(Anna's sister) are engaged and she is expecting already. They are planning to get married before Christmas this year.

10. Anna's last name is changed to Phillips(even if it's for a short time) by her dad George who wants his daughter to have his name and he took care of all the necessary requirements for doing so.

---

Please remind me if anything else is left incomplete. I hope I covered everything.

There will be an epilogue however; their life after few years

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance. Please share it to your friends if you liked it

- Janaki