Chapter 30 - I love you more (J)

She is here. Anna..

My heart skipped a beat seeing her after almost a month. 

I don't remember when I dropped my bags, when I ran towards her, when I pulled her close into my arms and when I started kissing her like my life depended on it; like it's my last kiss and I would never get to taste those amazing lips of hers.

I don't know how long we kissed each other like that – may be for an eternity or may be even long but I don't care anymore, now that she's with me; safe in my arms. 

We pulled away from each other to catch our breaths and I whispered "Y-You are here?"

She looked dazed and flushed as she replied with her swollen pink lips "Of course I am here idiot. What do you think?"

"You are here!" I said again, trying to control my emotions but  failed the minute I felt a traitor tear escape my eyes, falling freely on my cheek.

Her face softened at my sad face "Jace—Yes, I am here" 

"I – I thought I lost you. I thought you left me. I—I thought I'd never see you again" I croaked as few more tears spilled out of my eyes.

I know she'd make fun of my crying later but I don't know how to stop them anymore; my eyes and brain betraying my orders to stop those tears.

"You'd never lose me" she whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I took her face into my hands and peppered sweet kisses all over her face; not even a single spot was left on her face that wasn't touched by my lips. 

Before removing my hands off her face, I kissed on her lips and looked into her eyes passionately "I love you Anna. I love you so much"

A tear escaped her eyes as she smiled "I know. But I am happy you finally understood that"

I know she loves me since she already confessed to me but I definitely didn't expect her to say this.

I pouted "That was not the answer I was expecting baby"

She chuckled "I love you too Jace but you already know that"

"I love you more" I whispered with a small smile keeping her tight in my arms.

"Are you going to free me anytime soon?" she whispered after few minutes of silence.

"No. I am not planning to" I said, kissing her hair.

"You are hugging me like a girl who hugs her teddy bear" she pointed out, mocking me.

"I don't care" I said, not letting her go.

"You are a charmer Jason William Samuels" she said with an amused tone.

"Only for you Anna Rosaline Haven or should I call you Anna Rosaline Phillips now"

"Aw... I love you Jace" she said, kissing my lips.

"I know you have a thing for my lips" I smirked.

"I have a thing for everything of yours" she blurted out. 

Realizing how that sounded she blushed and closed her face with both of her hands.

I chuckled at her reaction "That's ok. You need not be embarrassed about anything"

"I am a fool" she stated, her hands still on her face.

"No, you're not. You are the smartest girl I have ever seen" I confessed, removing her palms off her face.

"And you are the sweetest boyfriend ever" she replied with a shy smile.