CHAPTER -16

HELLO 👋 YES IT'S DUBLE UPDATE....FOR 10K VIEWS SEPECIAL, THANKS AGAIN 😊

" Veer ?"  They looked at each other.

The three of them run to Veer's room as they show how Veer was trashing on his bed as sweat covering his face and the flower pot was  crashed on the floor which made that "thud" sound.

Without Wasting any time Ritik hugged Veer and tried to wake him up. And Bela went to clean the mess on the floor.

" Veer !? Veer wake up please wake up. Open your eyes please , it's a nightmare bachha wake up." But it seems like Veer can't hear him. He was struggling in Ritik's hold and crying in his sleep. Mahir also went to their side and tried to wake up his baby brother."Veer... kiddo.. open your eyes bacha... listen to our voice.. it's a nightmare.. you are safe! Please focus on our voice baby.. wake up please." Mahir said as he rubbed his back to calm him down. Soon Veer's breaths were getting even and normal by hearing his brother's voice. " You are doing great baby ." Ritik said rubbing his back." Bachha can you open your eyes hmm "

Veer slowly opened his eyes which held pure fear and tears flowing from it.

" Bhai " he wispered, barely audible. But they heard him.

" Yes we are here we are here." Ritik said as he hugged him and Mahir rubbing his back.

" Veer ..."

Veer turned around as Bela called him.

" Here drink some water, you must be tired." She handed him the glass.

" Tha__ Thank you " He said as he drank the whole glass and put it on the night stand and put his head on Ritik's chest as Ritik ruffled his hair gently.

" Are you fine Buba ?" Mahir asked gently.

Veer nodded his head as yes.

" Talk to us bachha ." Ritik said.

" I am fine Bhai." Veer said looking at Mahir with a smile, which return by Mahir.

" Veer do you want to sleep again ?" Bela asked.

" N__No__" Veer replied.

"So do you want to talk about the nightmare with us ? " Bela asked him softly.

He didn't say anything just snugger more into Ritik.

Bela looked at his elder brothers who nodded at her.

Bela : You know they said if you share your bad
         dreams they  stop bothering you.

Veer looked at her.

Bela : You don't want them to come again right.

Veer nodded as yes.

Bela : So can we talk about it ?

Veer : O ..k.... ( He sit properly on the bed but 
         not before looking at his brothers to
         confirm they are with him.)

Bela : ( sit on a chair near the bed ) So no need
          To be hurry take a deep breath.

Veer did as he told.

Bela : Good boy , Now listen to me
         carefully...they are just nightmare they
         are not true They will not hurt you so
         don't believe in them hmm.

Veer : But my nightmare are true !!

Bela : True ?? How ?

Veer : It had happened before...

Bela : What is it ? that happened before ? and
         The  same thing is happening in your
         nightmare ?