CHAPTER -35

Rishabh sighs and hesitates before responding.

Rishabh: Fine! Dheeraj got Gunjan pregnant.

Ayesha: Oh my God, Rishabh! I can't believe this...

Rishabh: I know, Ayesha. It's a mess.

Ayesha steps closer.

Ayesha: But how could this happen? How could Dheeraj do something like this?"

Rishabh looks down, his voice heavy with regret.

Rishabh: I don't know, Ayesha.

Ayesha shakes her head.

Ayesha: This is a lot to take in...( Looked at Raghav) Raghav, go to your room, please.

Raghav nods silently and leaves the room.

Four years have passed, and Gunjan and Dheeraj are now parents of twin daughters, Puja and Radha. While everyone, especially Raghav, adored the twins.

Dheeraj makes himself distant from them. He barely talks with his daughters and wife. He is just burying himself in work.

Once in the dinner Dheeraj asked Rishabh about his business.

Dheeraj: Bhaiya I am thinking of starting a business in Goa.

Rishabh thought for a while.

Rishabh: Ok fine, But I will give you one  year. If it doesn't work out, come back here.

Dheeraj: Deal !!

The next morning, Dheeraj and his family headed to Goa. The twins were not wanting to leave Raghav as they were attached to him, but they had to go.

After a year and a half, Rishabh and his family lost contact with Dheeraj and his family. Despite efforts to reach them, they couldn't.

Rishabh and his friend Saket ( Veer's father)even went to Goa to find them, but they couldn't. They filed a missing person report in the police station but it didn't help.

Four years later Rishabh got a call from the police saying they found Dheeraj.

When Rishabh arrived in Goa, he was greeted with an unpleasant surprise. The house was in a mess.

He found Dheeraj drunk and being held by the police with handcuffs.

Rishabh: ( Shocked) What's going on here? Why is my brother being held like this?

Police Officer: Sir, please calm down. We will explain everything, but first, please come with me.

The police led him to a storeroom , Puja and Radha were there in a very poor state, it's look like they  have not eaten anything and looked frightened.

Rishabh: Oh my god, Puja, Radha, what happened to you?

As he about to approach them they got scared. Rishabh got shocked and surprised as he looked at the police.

Police Officer: We found them in this condition when we arrived. It seems they haven't eaten and are frightened. And as we investigated Dheeraj, he admitted to locking them up for three years and torture them.

Rishabh was shocked and angered by Dheeraj's actions.

Rishabh: But where's Gunjan?

Police Officer: She passed away in a car accident. Since then, Dheeraj's mental state is like this.

Rishabh was deeply shocked upon hearing this news. They quickly decided to send Dheeraj to an asylum.

And decided to send  Puja and Radha  immediately to the hospital due to their poor health and trauma, where they could receive the necessary medical and psychological support.