CHAPTER -26

Mahir and Ritik : WHAT !???

Shivanya : Yes , I did.

Ritik : What are you saying? Are you out of your mind ? Why did you do that?

Shivanya : He was trying to sneak out and cut him. And asked him to not do that.

Ritik : Then again what came in your mind that you ended up helping him hun ? ( furious)

Shivanya : Sir he really loves playing football and wanted to be in the team, it's his dream. He practises so hard for it. And if I don't get a chance to fulfill his dream it will hurt him so much and he will be broken, which I don't want.

Mahir looked down understanding.

Ritik : So you helped him sneak out despite his fever.

Shivanya ; I was with him , at his match. I don't even leave him alone for a second sir.

Ritik : What did you want to prove from this Miss Shivanya hun ? You are only my secretary nothing much ! You don't need to interfere with my family.

Mahir : Bhai ??

Shivanya : ( shocked ) I am sorry sir , I didn't mean to but I can't see him like that , he is like my little brother too I will not harm him.

Ritik : Well you are clearly nothing to him to decide  for him !! Do you know what could happen ? He doesn't have a good immunity system. He becomes feverish even if he is warm or doesn't feel good. And the situation is not good outside and took him there.

Shivanya : I am sorry sir, I didn't have any idea about these things. I just wanted to help. You are right I am clearly nothing to him to decide  for him. I was just overwhelmed with the feeling that he looked at me as his elder sister. I am sorry. It was my fault. Don't punish him for this. It was all my fault that I helped him and also sorry for considering him as my little brother. I am sorry.

With this Shivanya left from there.

"Bhai what have you done ?"  Mahir said disbelief.

Ritik : (sighed)  I __ I don't know What I was thinking.

Mahir : You shouldn't have said that to her, she doesn't deserve that.

Ritik : I know.

Mahir : She was just trying to help him and trying to  encourage him , which we didn't see. ( sighed)

Ritik didn't say anything.

Mahir : You have seen Bhai how Veer likes football and  was talking about this selection. He was so excited. But we didn't let him.

Ritik : He was sick Mahir. We can't risk his health.

Mahir : I know Bhai but if we keep an eye on the situation he will be fine such as Shivanya did.

Ritik : (nodded.) But he shouldn't have  sneaked out like this !!

Mahir : You are right he shouldn't have that was his fault also but we can't punish him like this , do we ? He looked broken Bhai .

Ritik ; You are right, We have to check on him.

Mahir : We should and also you have to talk to Shivanya, she must be upset.

Ritik : ( sighed) Alright, I will talk to her in the morning.

Mahir : Ok now let's go to Veer.

Ritik and Mahir went to Veer's room and softly knock on it. But didn't get any response. They slowly open the door.

The room was dark only moon light was coming from the window. They looked around the room and find
Veer crawling like a ball in the cornor of the room hiding his face in his arms and crying, is shaking violently.