CHAPTER -25

Veer entered the dining area for dinner.

Bela : Oh Veer you are here ,have a sit dinner is almost here. ( While fixing seats )

Veer nodded and sat on a chair.

" I am not late I guess." Shivanya said come from upstairs.

Bela : No you are on time.

Shivanya smiled and sat near Veer.

Shivanya : What happened Veer ? You look gloomy ? Are you alright ? Are you feeling feverish ? ( check his forehead)

Veer : I am fine di, don't worry .

Bela ; ( concern)  Are you sure ??

Veer : Yes I am. By the where are my elder brothers ?

Shivanya : Ritik sir said he will eat his dinner in his room as he has to complete one of his files. It was a really thrilling day for me as well.

Veer nodded then asked ," What about Mahir Bhai ?"

" He has gone out with his friends and will have dinner outside." Manish said as he came to the dinning table and placed himself informed of Veer.

Veer : Out side ? Why didn't I know ?

Manish  sighed and looked at Veer . He looked down and got the hint that it was his fault.

Bela : Is everything alright ?? As I know he told you everything even if you both go outside !

Veer : I messed up . ( sighed while looking down)

Shivanya looked at him while trying to figure out what must have happened.

Bela : What do you mean ?

Veer looked down .

Manish : He sneaks out again from the mansion and attends his football compilation. And his so-called brothers get to know about it and are mad.

Shivanya 's eyes widen.

Bela :  What ? Veer you again sneak out even after the past incident?

Veer ; I just___

Bela : Veer that was not nice buddy, you broke their trust !!

Veer just looked down.

Bela : I am not lecturing you  but I guess you know that you  did wrong !

Veer : I  did  ( inaudible voice)

Shivanya :  I am going to talk to them !

Manish : What you gonna say ? They will clearly not listen. He did wrong this time we all know. He himself too.

Shivanya ; No it's not like this I was___

Veer stopped him while holding his hands. Shivanya looked at Veer who shook his head as "No". Shivanya gave him a question that looked like " Why " but he just said "No"

Bela and Mahish looked at Shivanya.

Shivanya : (sighed) I was saying that yes he did wrong but he just wanted to follow his fashion ,his ambition.

Bela ; I can feel you Veer ,how you must be feeling but sneaking out was not the option .

Veer : Yes __ it was not.

Bela went near him and cupped his face.

Bela : I know they are upset but they can't be mad at you for a long time as they love you .

Veer nodded his head.

Bela : I  am sure they will forgive you as you realise your mistake .

Veer : I hope so.