Chapter 72 - His Birthday - Part 2

Evan felt like he was on drugs. All the lights were brighter, the music louder, the rhythm feelable in every cell of his body. In reality, though, it was all Ryan. His mate, who made him experience life like never before.

He never thought they'd get this far, not with all the avoidance on his part, but some things are just meant to be. Evan had tried to avoid his fate before, but now he was grateful for it as it brought this beautiful soul in a handsome body into his life.

Speaking of bodies, their chests bumped into each other, their hips gyrated seductively, their hands constantly touching. Everything was perfect. Perfectly sweaty.

Evan's eyes followed the bead of sweat trickling down Ryan's neck as if under a microscope. It fascinated him, so he decided to get even closer. They were in a club where no one knew them, and Evan didn't hesitate to take advantage of that. He pulled the sexy beast in front of him even closer, his hands sliding down his back and his face close to his neck. This was the place where Ryan's scent was strongest, causing Evan's control to be on edge. So on the edge that he decided to risk even more. A bead of sweat ended its journey the moment Evan's tongue licked it off.

"A little longer and I'll stop controlling myself,'" Ryan warned in a tone that suggested he wasn't joking. Feeling his mate's tongue in the place where the wolf was most sensitive was something else. It was a miracle that he was even still able to control his desire and not give in to the temptation that Evan presented.

"Good." Evan was more than pleased with how he responded. It gave him extra courage and so, taking advantage of the fact that his head was already buried in his neck anyway, he nuzzled straight down on it and began to form a hickey.

He felt a hand land in his hair, and then Ryan pressed him even closer to him. They were still in public, and Evan knew that if this kept up, they'd finish the bond before they knew it, not caring where they were.

Surprisingly, he found that he wasn't that bothered by the idea. The only thing that didn't sit right with him about it was the place they were at. Not that he was exactly the romantic type, but he'd imagined his first sex in bed and not on the floor of a sweaty club.

"Fuck," came out of Ryan, and to Evan's ears, it sounded like bliss. It also meant that he should tear himself away from him before they went too far.

He reluctantly pulled away from his gorgeous significant other but didn't take his hands off his waist, continuing to move to the beat with him. They fit together like a puzzle, something Evan had been slowly realizing before, but now it was showing even more.

"You're so handsome," Ryan whispered in his direction in a husky tone, and even though Evan had been licking him just seconds ago, his cheeks had turned crimson.

"You're one to talk," he retorted immediately, smiling.

"Mmm, let me get a better look at you." With that statement, he took Evan's hand in his and whirled him around. He wasn't expecting it, but it amused him, and he started laughing. It was hard not to laugh in Ryan's presence. Whenever he was with him, he was just happy with no buts.

Ryan was also helping him to be more responsible otherwise they'd be lying on the dirty floor of this club by now. Not because Evan wanted to have sex with him in public, but because he hoped to see him lose control. Ryan had always been able to resist him, and Evan was glad he didn't torment him in the same way, since he knew he didn't have that kind of self-denial himself.

"This is the best birthday ever," Evan declared, and he was one hundred percent on board with that statement. Since Riley hadn't been in his life, he hadn't been as insistent on his birthday, doubting he'd enjoy it as much as he had before. But now he felt like a carefree boy again, whose goal was to enjoy life and uncover exciting new secrets. One of them was currently hiding right in front of him beneath the sweaty black shirt that clung to the black-haired boy's body, giving Evan the perfect idea of what awaited him later.