Chapter 5

Early morning Haseena woke up with the voice of her alarm. It took her some time to register that she's not at Ammi's house but her new place.

It was 6am in the morning and she decided to go out for a walk as her daily habit.

She came out of her room only to find Karishma entering through the main door in her track suit.

Karishma wished haseena seeing her attire- Good morning Maddam sir, aap jogging ke liye ja Rahi hain.

Haseena said moving towards the door- ji.. Good morning Karishma Singh..hum bus nikal hi rahe the abhi.

Karishma nodded then got back to her everyday chores.

Haseena after coming back from her jogging went to get ready for thana. After a while she came outside the room in her uniform and found that Karishma has already set the table with breakfast. A plate with parathas and a glass of juice along with two packed lunch boxes are kept there.

Just then Karishma came out of her room in her uniform with a newspaper in one hand & a paratha roll in her other hand.

While she took a bite, she noticed Haseena there & passed a smile to her saying - Maddam sir aapka nashta laga kar rakha hai humne aur lunch bhi packed hai. Aap breakfast kar lijiye aur lunch bhi yaad se rakh lijiyega gaadi me.

Haseena smiles back & says - Aapko ye sab karne ki zarurat nahi hai Karishma Singh. Hume basic cooking aati hai..hum kuch bana lete na. Bekar me pareshan Hui aap.

Karishma replied with a casual tone - Pareshaani jaisa kuch nahi hai madam sir...hum khud ke liye to bana hi rahe the to aapke liye bhi bana diya. Aur..

She goes to say something but her phone rang and she looked at Haseena, haseena signs her to take it & she heard her one side conversation.

Karishma picked up and said - Ha Rajvir bol..Acha..acha..kaha par hua hai ye sab..hmm.. thik hai hum bus pahoch rahe hai tu traffic control kar.

Karishma in a hurry says - Maddam sir..Thane ke peeche wale ilaake me do guton me maar pit ho gyi hai..waha Rajvir hai filhal par hume waha jaldi pahuchna hoga, hum waha se seedha Thane aakar milte hai aapse aur update karte hain.

Haseena asked - Hamari zarurat hai to hum bhi chalein.

Karishma assured her saying - Nahi Maddam sir aap aaram se thana pahuchiye hum dekh lenge aur aisa kuch laga to aapko call krenge. Jai Hind.

Haseena said - Jai Hind..!

Karishma kept her paratha and newspaper on the table, picked up her helmet & keys, then left in a hurry.

Haseena just looked at her left out breakfast and lunch box which she forgot to take with her. She mumbled in a low voice - Ye hamesha khane ko aise nazar-andaaz kar deti hain kya..Uss din bhi shaam ke waqt dopehar ka khana kha rahi thi.

She shook her head in disbelief and started having her breakfast while getting lost in her thoughts.

.
.

After a few hours, santu and pushpa ji were busy with their work & haseena was also working on some files in her cabin. Her eyes fell on the lunch boxes kept on her table, she saw the time & decided to call Karishma. She tried calling her twice but Karishma doesn't picks up.

Just then she heard some noise, she went outside her cabin to check. Karishma was dragging 3 men tied up with ropes inside the thana with a very angry and stern expression on her face, followed by Rajvir and Cheetah.

All MPT members gathered there seeing Karishma's level of anger everybody kept quiet. As Karishma saw haseena she greeted her & informed - Maddam Sir..ye teen logon ko sarwajanik jagah par fasad karne aur public property me Tod fod ke jurm me arrest Kiya hai.
Saying all this she still maintained her angry expression.