Chapter 14

Karishma was talking with some of her informers to get any information about the person who dared to leave that threatening letter, that too in a police station. She got some lead & now it was clear that all this is planned by that sarpanch and his people only. She was trying to find out their whereabouts so that she could arrest them without any delay. She asked Billa to get any vital information from his contacts. Billu nodded obediently and left.

Feeling some unknown restlessness in her back of mind, she decided to call pushpaji to ask if everything was fine there. To her shock, pushpa ji told her that Haseena had left for the headquarters with Rajvir. She ordered Santu to get their live location & asked them to reach there immediately for backup. She called on Haseena's mobile as her phone was connected with a Bluetooth device, then kick- started her bike in a hurry and left for Haseena's current location with disturbed mind.

.
.

On Haseena's side, they were returning back from headquarters and were about to reach thana, when Rajvir noticed 2 men on a bike following them.

Rajvir increased the speed of the jeep and said - maddam sir, ye bike hamare peeche lagi hai kaafi der se.

Haseena looked back & observed carefully. She saw the person sitting at the back had a rifle in his hand. It didn't take her much time to analyse the danger approaching, as she took out her service revolver loading it quickly.

The biker sped up his bike, with the intention of overtaking their jeep, and the person sitting at the back was prepared with his rifle just looking for the right opportunity to fire at them.

But then the biker saw Karishma approaching towards them from the wrong side, and there was no room for them to move forward. So to avoid the deadly collision, he applied sudden brakes. This led to skidding of his bike's tire & both of them fell on the road and the bike got dragged up to a certain distance due to its high speed.

Haseena & Rajvir looked at Karishma whose bike has now come to a halt, after making the attackers fall on the road. They stopped their jeep and came out in a hurry. Rajvir grabbed the biker through his collar & slapped him hard. The other man, leaped to pick up his rifle, seeing another police jeep reaching there from behind. Cheetosh and Pushpaji immediately got off the jeep and rushed near them.

That man picked his rifle and pointed towards them saying - Jane do hume warna goli chala denge.

Karishma pointed her gun at him and moved towards him in a fury. He pointed his gun towards her and threatened - Ae goli chal jayegi, peeche hato.

Karishma didn't move a bit, instead she kept walking towards him. All MPT members were watching all this while holding their breaths. Cheeta shouted coming out of the shock - Karishma madam, ruk jayiye, uske haath me rifle hai madam..

Haseena looks worriedly at Karishma & shouts in an upset tone while moving towards her - Karishma Singh.. Karishma Singh..ruk jayiye..That's an order.

The man's attention shifted towards haseena and he tried to shoot her pressing the trigger, but Karishma at once held his rifle and hit on his head with her revolver's back side in the nick of time, making him lose his grip on gun and Karishma snatched it from his hand, Cheeta grabbed him from his from behind. And both attackers got arrested.

Karishma at once turned towards Haseena, looking at her angrily. Haseena tried to say something but flinched a bit looking at her fierce red eyes. She could not utter a word, just looked at her silent eyes which spoke languages. Karishma saluted her by stomping her foot once with an emotionless face & moved towards her bike.

Pushpa ji hugged haseena bringing her out of the trance. Haseena smiled a bit assuring all her team members. Before moving towards her jeep, she looked back at Karishma with a poor face, who was kicking her bike with anger but didn't even turn back once to look at her.