Chapter 89

In the evening, KarEena went shopping with Aadya and Jiya. Karishma was holding the shopping bags as usual while running behind Aadya, who was dragging her to almost every section of the mall having pink dresses, accessories or toys. Haseena and Jiya were busy with their shopping and gossip ignoring Karishma's annoyed face, suppressing their laughter.

Aadya took Karishma to the gaming zone with her. She excitedly said "Kisma, mujhe sab games khelne hain, okay. Aap pay karte jana."

Karishma smiled in disbelief, nodding her head obediently and said "Haan beta wahi to karne aaye hain."

Haseena and Jiya laughed at her situation from a distance as they watched Karishma following Aadya everywhere as per her instructions. Aadya was even scolding her for not playing the games with perfection while Karishma was just giving an apologetic smile to her.

Jiya said with a chuckle "Yaar badi cute biwi hai teri by God. Kitne patience se Aadya ko handle karti hain. Tere sab nakhre uthati hain. Kaha milte hain aise log. Ek Raj hai, Karishma ka dost hai, par fir bhi usne kuch nahi seekha. Ulta mujhe hi uske nakhre uthane padte hain."

Haseena laughed at her complaint and said "Tu bhi kaisi baat karti hai, Rajvir itna bhi bura nahi hai."

Jiya said in agreement "Nahi bura toh nahi hai. He's the best in his own way."

Haseena said with a teasing smile "Nahi best to hamari Karishma hain."

Jiya said with a smirk "Ohoo, kya baat hai."

Haseena hit her arm and said "Chal ab jab tak woh waha busy hain, humlog chal kar kuch aur shopping kar lete hain."

After sometime Karishma came near them with an exhausted face with Aadya climbed up on her back and both her hands full with the shopping bags.

Haseena tried to take a few bags from her hand but Karishma denied with a calm smile. Haseena asked with a smile "Aadu, ho gaya aapka, to ghar chalein ab?"

Aadya said "Yes Mumma, chalo..but pehle ice cream."

Haseena looked at Karishma with pleading eyes & said "Humein bhi khani hai."

Jiya too joined them and said "Mujhe bhi icecream."

Karishma smiled seeing their cute faces and said with a sigh "Chaliye bhaiya aaplogon ko icecream khilate hain."

All went outside happily and got seated on the bench near the ice cream stall. Karishma brought icecream for all and said picking up the shopping bags "Haseena, hum yeh saare bags ko zara gaadi me rakh kar aate hain."

Jiya said "Arey Karishma aap rehne dijiye, kahan akele itne saare bags leke jayengi."

Karishma said with an assuring tone "Nahi woh khamkha dikkat hogi sabko. Hum rakh kar aate hain. 5 min me aa jayenge hum."

She gave a sweet smile to Haseena and left from there picking up the bags. Their car was a little far away from that spot.

Jiya looked at Haseena who was gazing at Karishma from behind with an admiring smile.

Jiya hit her lightly with her elbow and said looking once at Aadya, who was busy with her icecream "Icecream pighal rahi hai teri mohtarma. Aur Dil bhi..!"

Haseena gave a blushing smile and replied "Tu kyu aise peeche padi rehti hai hamare. Teri shadi hui hai nahi nayi..fir bhi humein hi chhedti rehti hai humesha."

Jiya said with a genuine smile "Wahi toh meri nayi nayi shaadi hui hai, magar asal me tum dono ko dekh kar koi nahi kahega ki itne saalon se tumlog sath ho, touch wood. Aur tumhari itni cute si beti bhi hai. Kuch tips mujhe bhi de de."