Chapter 87

Soon they reached Aadya's school and dropped her there. Haseena made her wear the school bag and handed over her water bottle with all sorts of instructions and kissed Aadya's cheeks. Both Haseena and Karishma waved their hands at Aadya who entered the school premises with an enthusiastic smile and waved back at them. As soon as she disappeared from their sight, Karishma looked at Haseena's brim eyes and teased her "Hamari beti school ja rahi hai. Jung ladne nahi ja rahi."

Haseena made an irked face and replied wiping her tears "Aapko nahi samjh aayega. Nirdayi hain aap."

Karishma raised her eyebrows with a surprised smile and said "Hum aur Nirdayi. Kamal karti hain aap."

Haseena said with a pouted face "Haan aap hain, dekhiye abhi bhi hans rahi hai aap hum par. Buddhu hain aap."

Karishma replied with a soft smile, forwarding her handkerchief "Aap keh rahi hain toh honge. Chaliye ghar chalein?"

Haseena nodded cutely making her smile. She started the bike again and Haseena sat beside her holding her shirt tightly. Karishma shook her head with a knowing smile and started to drive the bike.

Soon they reached a kachori shop and Karishma stopped the bike near it. Haseena asked quickly "Yaha kyun ruke hain humlog?"

Karishma said while removing Haseena's helmet "Taaki hum garama garam kachori ka lutf utha sakein."

Haseena crossed her arms and said in a grumpy tone "Humein nahi khana. Aap khayiye."

Karishma nodded teasingly and went to order one plate of kachori. She came back and forwarded the plate towards Haseena with a smile and pleaded in a sweet tone "Tweety, kha lijiye na please. Dekhiye kya badhiya kachori hai, aur ye mirch ka achar bhi hai."

Haseena looked at her innocent smile which instantly melted down all her grumpiness. She picked up a small piece of kachori and forwarded it towards Karishma with a smile. Karishma held her hand and made Haseena eat it first. Then she took a bite herself and said with a mouthful of kachori "Acha laga na aapko?"

Haseena shook her head with a smile and cleaned the corner of Karishma's lips with her fingers softly and replied "Bilkul! Waise aapko achanak kya sujhi yaha aane ki."

Karishma said forwarding a morsel to her "Pichle do hafte se hum aapko zara bhi time nahi de pa rahe the toh socha thoda sa waqt isi bahane aapke sath guzar lein. Fir Thane bhi toh Jana hai na."

Haseena ate it and said while chewing it "Acha kiya aapne. Waise aaj headquarters jana hai meeting ke liye. Aapne woh files tayyar rakhi hain na, joh humne bola tha aapko."

Karishma said in a naughty tone "Ji Madam sir..aapka aadesh hum kaise taal sakte hain. Ghar par bhi aap, Thane me bhi aap..Har jagah hum par aapka hi raaj chalta hai."

Haseena chuckled and said "Aisa kuch nahi hai. Hum bhi aapki kahi har baat bina kuch soche maan lete hain."

Karishma said teasingly "Aisi baat hai toh ye mirchi kha kar dikhayiye."

She forwarded a mirch to her and Haseena nodded without any hesitation and took it in her hand. As she was about to eat it, Karishma quickly snatched it from her hand and scolded "Topa hain ka aap, mazak kar rahe the hum. Mirchi bardasht nahi hoti hai aapse, toh kahe kha rahi hain."

Haseena said with a poor face "Aapne hi toh bola na."

Karishma said in an apologetic tone "Han toh hum kahenge kuen me kudne ke liye toh kud jayengi kya."

Haseena said innocently with a soft smile "Haan kud jayenge. Magar aap aisa nahi bolengi humein pata hai na. Aur humein mirchi bhi nahi khane dengi, yeh bhi hum jante the."