Chapter 34

Haseena opened the door after hearing the doorbell. She found her ammi standing there with Karishma with a smile. She immediately hugged ammi with happiness and excitement.

Ammi said with a surprised smile, hugging her back "Kya baat hai meri nalayak beti aaj itni khush hai. Humein itna miss kiya kya tune. Andar toh aane de beta."

Karishma smiled looking at them and entered the house with Ammi's small bag in her hand.

Ammi got seated on the couch while Malaika brings her tea and snacks. Haseena sat beside her chit chatting with her on random topics.

Karishma moved to her to get ready for thana. After a while, haseena too entered the room with a cup of tea. She looked at Karishma who was busy keeping her belongings in the pocket before she leaves for thana in a good mood. She goes near her and taps on her shoulder. Karishma turned back with a smile and held the cup in her hand saying "Dhanyawad, yahi to chahiye tha."

Haseena said adjusting Karishma's collar with a proud smile "Humein pata tha, bina chai ke to hamara aapka dono ka din hi shuru nahi hota."

Karishma smiled and asked while sipping her tea "Aapne breakfast kar liya na."

Haseena nodded negatively and said in a casual tone "Ji nahi, abhi ammi aur aapke sath karenge."

Karishma looked at her with a poor face and said "Haseena, aaj sach me bahot deri ho rahi hai, kya hai ke aap toh senior hai, aaram se aayengi. Magar aapka jo sting operation wala plan hai na aaj, humein ja kar zara uski kuch tayyari dekhni hogi. Baaki ke topa log pata nahi kya bakaiti kar rahe honge."

Haseena said firmly "Woh sab hum nahi jaante, lekin bina khaye toh nahi ja rahi hai aap."

Karishma stared at her for a while with a poor face and said "Acha thik hai, ek paratha roll kar ke de dijiye, wahi kha ke nikal jayenge, okay?"

Haseena smirked proudly "Okayy..!"

Karishma kept the cup on the table for a second and moved to the dressing table. Haseena quickly picked up the cup and took a sip from it and kept it in its place before Karishma could notice.

Karishma turned back and forwarded the watch to haseena and said with a smile "Lijiye aapka gift aap hi pehna dijiye."

Haseena took it with a smile and made her wear it carefully. Then took her hand and kissed the back of her palm with all her love and held it close near herself for some time and started to stare at Karishma with love.

Karishma smiled and whispered near her ear "Ammi bahar hi baithi hain, jayiye unse baatein kijiye na. Humein baad me taad lijiyega, ya fir hum aaj ki chhutti le lete hain, fir bus.."

Haseena blushed at her comment and said in a fake irked tone without letting her complete the sentence "Jyada mat boliye, late ho rha hai jayiye ab."

Karishma made a grumpy face and said with a complaining tone "Dil hi rakhne ke liye bol deti ki aaj mat jayiye. Saare filmy romance ki maiyya kar di."

Haseena laughed at her fretful expression and said "Jyada filmy mat baniye.. hakikat me aisa kuch nhi hota. Duty zaroori hoti hai. Ab jayiye bahar ammi se bhi mil lijiye jane se pehle ek baar aur."

Karishma nodded and turned to move out of the room. But she comes back again and quickly kisses her lips softly. Then ran towards the door with a mischievous smile uttering "Humara jhutha peene se nahi, pyar darasal aise badhta hai."

Haseena could feel her raised heartbeats on this act of Karishma & her face turned crimson with a blushing smile.

Karishma moved out and sat beside ammi, talking with her while wearing her socks. Haseen came from behind and forwarded the paratha near her mouth. Karishma looked hesitatingly once at ammi and then towards haseena. Ammi smiled at this and said "Kha le, itna sochne ki zarurat nahi hai, ki koi bhi kya sochega."