💍

The next day we were all really exited. Why?. You'll see.

We all came home from school and immediately started to talk to eachother about the game.

"It's against falls." Tom said

And at around 5. We all started to get ready.

I wore my uniform for cheer and grabbed my bag . I was doing my makeup there.

Indiana and Tate were coming up with us.so they also got ready.

Shay was coming home after work. Then to the game. Cuz she ended late today .

We all prepared and got ready to go to the game.

Cole came home and quickly changed and shoved something into his pocket .

After 1 hour we all left.

We drove and arrived at the school 40 minutes later, due to coming home traffic .

I went and got changed into my cheer outfit . And Cole wanted to take a picture so I did my makeup.

 And Cole wanted to take a picture so I did my makeup

And did some light makeup.

Brayden and Tom were all in gear

We all posed and smiled and then Cole took a picture and wrapped his arms around me.

For the next picture, it was just the Lords. And we took one with Ace.

"Okay cute" Cole said

The game had started 30 minutes .

We did our cheer which went perfectly.

Everyone cheered as we sat on the sidelines

Brayden had passed the ball to Ryan who threw it 25 ft to Tom. Brayden got the ball and ran. The other team was about to take the ball when Brayden Launches it to Tom who runs in a zig zag line and I look to Cole and Hunter who look confused but then they see what he's trying to do and then Tom ends up scoring.

The crowd goes wild !!!!

The next few points, the other team gets . Making them in the lead. Scoring 2-4.