Beauty and the beast

Today was the 4th. The day of Indianas LaFashion runway show.

Tomorrow was my play.the tickets sold out like crazy. Almost 2000 people filling up the theater.

I came home from school since Cole picked me up and Indiana had to drive 2 hours to the place.

There was a live broadcast for it on tv.

Everyone had come home early besides Shay and Hunter who were in their way.

"Okay" Cole said coming down the stairs.

Tate sat down and turned aces rocking thing on. Ace was on the floor right next to tates foot.

I was sat in Cole's lap as I was FUCKING FREEzING my ass off . Cole put the ac at 70 and I was in a shirt and hoodie and matching sweats, as well as two blankets and Cole still refused to change it.

"Okay" Tate said turning the tv on.

It was 4:59 when Hunter walked in .

He changed quickly and sat down .

Shay walked through the door with olive.

"HOLA!" She said and hugged Hunter who kissed her.

She was in a hoodie and leggings and sat between hunters legs.

I had my script for the show infront of me . So did Tom.

When the beast transforms into the prince again, all his makeup and wig and gloves have to be removed. They way the set was set up was so that someone had access to wipe his face off without the audience seeing him. And because of the strobe lights which occur when he transforms, nobody notices. His costume is quite simple. When he's the beast he's in a scruffy white shirt and navy pants. He has a wig on and gloves with fur on them. In stead of a mask, he has his makeup done. It takes 2 hours to do but within a matter of seconds it's all gone. When he transforms back into the prince, he is to put a blue and golden blazer on and quickly take off his makeup and gloves and wig.

I have to master 3 quick changes. And it's difficult as I take my time getting ready.

I looked over my lines quickly re sighting them over and over in my head.

I have one shot and one shot only. We have to do this right.

"Okay. It's starting!!" Tate said as he flicked the Chanel

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to La fashion week. Singing for us and the wonderful models tonight , please welcome the weekend to the stage." The woman in all red says as she walks away.

"NO WAY!" Tom and I said

"Oh my god she's gonna see the weekend" Cole said

"Oh my goodness " olive said

"All alone she was living " he sang

"In a world without an end or beginning. Baby girl we're living lives for the feeling, but I don't mind." He sang

No models had come on until the end of the pre chorus.

"IN the night she hears him calling" he sang and looked back as the first model walked out. She was in a black bodysuit with sunglasses and a black leather jacket over her head. Her hers were TALL asf.

She sang along to the song and winked at the camera.

"I'm asking indi a for her number" Brayden said and we all bust out laughing.

The entire show didn't show Indiana. Until the end. I looked at two hot ass men dressed in black with buckets of water , the song was on the last part of the song.