•Chapter 33•

Quinn

By the time I reached Shaun's room my body was exhausted. I opened the door and kicked it closed with the heel of my shoe. Tossing the key on the nightstand, my tired body plopped down on the queen-sized bed that was neatly made. My body still hummed from mine and Atlas' prior coupling. I looked down at my clothes and lifted my arm to take a quick sniff. They don't stink too bad but I could seriously use something clean to wear. I glanced at the analog clock and stared at the blinking red numbers. It's almost 12am. My face pressed into the mattress and a scream released itself from within my chest. I slid off the bed and went to wash my face.

My head whipped around at the sound of someone knocking on the other side of the door, droplets of water dripped onto my shirt. Who in their right mind would be awake at this time? "Shaun, did you change your mind? ," I call out over my shoulder. When there was no response, I turned off the sink and dried my face on the dangling hand towel. I ran my hand through my ruffled-up hair and stared at the door. Should I really open it? What if it's the doctor, that dude is creepy. Wait, what if it's a serial killer. I lifted my hand in the air and pretended to wave away my thoughts before walking to the door. The knob clicked and the door swung open. I froze where I stood as my eyes met his No, what is he doing here? Why is he here? "Hello, Quinn," Marcellus smiled at me, his eerie blue eyes looked me up and down as he licked his lips with that long snake tongue of his. My hand gripped the metal knob tightly. I should run for it; I'll just slip past and run fast as hell. My feet were about to move till I remembered how far my room was on the other side of the establishment. Shit, I wouldn't make it in time.

He outstretched his clawed hand and gripped my shirt tightly, yanking me into his chest. "You can't fight it, my love," he growled softly in my ear. "I'm not your love, " I snarled. This isn't Marcellus. The monster is controlling him. I could feel his other hand sliding up the back of my shirt, his claws gently glided up and down my spine. "He's made it clear you belong to him," He lowered his face into the crook of my neck and breathed deeply, "His scent is all over you." Marcellus leaned back and smiled widely. The sharp teeth of his glistened under the fluorescent light within the room. "We're animals, Quinn. It's in our DNA." His claws glided around to my front and caressed my bare breast, squeezing and pinching the sensitive bud between his fingers. He shouldn't be touching me like this. It's wrong. But why does it feel so good. I didn't like how my body was reacting to him. He leaned his face close to mine and nibbled at my bottom lip, "It's only natural for males to flock to a female in heat. No matter how much you fight your instincts, you'll give in eventually."

I bit back a moan as tugged my erected nipples roughly. Why am I reacting like this? "Let me soothe that itch of yours, Quinn." Heat pool between my legs as his hot breath fanned the side of neck. I need to get back to Atlas. I moaned as his hand slipped inside my jeans as his fingertips playfully teased around the outside of my dripping wet folds, pushing a finger inside just an inch before withdrawing. My body jerked jolts of pleasure rocked through me. I jerked my hips encouraging his fingers to slip further inside. I was burning and his touch set me ablaze. His lips hovered near mine as he smiled. He was pleased with my reaction. I rubbed my thighs together as his fingers slipped fully inside. I moaned as he pleasured me with those talent digits of his. Gripping his shirt tightly in my hands I panted, his smiled widened as his fingers pumped faster. He slowly nudged me backwards, his fingers still working their magic as he kicked the door close. Marcellus bit my bottom lip roughly drawing blood. "Let go, Quinn. Let it take control. " No, I won't ...I can't. No matter how much I told myself to stay in control, I could feel the creature inside uncurl its claws and purr in delight.

It took over and knocked me in the backseat of my mind to watch as my body was being ravished by another man. Marcellus chuckled deeply. He slid his fingers out and unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off. He cupped my round bottom and lifted me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I grinded against his prominent erection. He tossed me on the bed and stripped out of his clothes, I purred as his muscles flexed with each movement of his body. "Touch yourself for me, my beloved." Marcellus licked his lips as he spread my legs wide, his fingers brushing over already soaking wet mound. My hand slid down my shivering body as my fingers brushed over my clit. I could only watch from within my mind as my fingers did as they were told.

My body squirmed on the bed as my fingers worked their way through the wet folds. I pumped them in and out as my juices squirted on the bed the deeper my fingers thrusted inside. He stood there watching with lust filled eyes. I arched my back and spread my legs wider, my moans filled the air as my juices soaked the sheets. I shivered as his claws grazed my belly, "It's my turn." My fingers were swiftly removed and replaced with his hard erection. I cried out as he buried himself inside.

He hovered over me with a wicked grin on his face. I moaned and growled in pleasure as he slammed into me. My claws dug into his back as he thrusted in and out. I could feel my body tremble as I got close to climaxing. No, no you damn dumbass! Push him off! My head jerked and my body twitched. Marcellus continued pounding hos hard thick rod in and out of my wet canal, deep low growls vibrated within his chest as he bit his lip and gripped my thighs harder. Push him off! Now! My eyes widened and my body jerked, I had regained control. I placed my hands on his chest and shoved as hard as I could. Bending my knees towards my stomach, I kicked him hard in the chest. He tumbled backwards, his hard throbbing member standing upright and glistening with my juices. "No!" I growled as I yanked the sheets around my body.

He grabbed my ankles and yanked me towards him. I kicked and kicked. Leave me alone! I tried to scoot away from him and put someone distance but it was useless. I was trapped on the bed and I handle to escape in any direction. Marcellus grinned at me as his tongue slid over his sharp teeth. Run, Quinn. You need to run. He hovered over my body and held me down before I could even think about darting away. "We aren't finished yet, Quinn" His grin widened as he trailed his claws over my chest. "Let me go, you had your fun already. Let me go!" He just stared at me with that smug look on his face. He held my arms tightly above my head and dug the tips of his claws into the skin. His erected little friend decided to glide up my thigh and lay snug between my legs.

"Marcellus....please." There wasn't really any need to beg, I already knew he was too far tucked away within his mind to even hear me. It was useless to reach out but I kept trying. Tears pricked at my eyes as I felt him roughly slam into me. "Please .... if you can hear me ...please don't do this." Marcellus just smiled, his grip on my arms tightened as he pounded into me. His snarls and moans resonated within the room. I laid there in silence as he slipped out and stood. He lifted my shirt off the floor and cleaned himself up. off me and cleaned himself up. Tossing it by the bathroom door, he gave me wicked smile. "Such a good girl," he leaned over my body and licked my neck. Kissing me on the cheek, he gathered his clothes and headed for the door, "I'll see you again, very soon. Sleep well, my beloved." My body jerked as the door slammed shut behind him. I laid there sprawled out on the bed with half of my body wrapped in the sheets. My mind raced as I slowly comprehended what just happened.

What if Atlas doesn't want me anymore? Why did I give up so easily? I felt the hot salty tears prick at my eyes as I silently sobbed in the dim lit motel room. I felt horrible. I rolled over to my side and pulled the sheets up to my chin and cried. How could I have let him in? He's not the same man as before, why am I so stupid? So badly, I had wished Atlas would appear from thin air and hold me in his lap. The person I had came to care for and sought comfort from, was now the one I had feared the most. I feared Marcellus more than I ever feared anything or anyone in my life. I closed my eyes tightly and cried myself to sleep.