Attention / Copyright

Copyright © [2023] by [Ayesha Malik ]

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This work is a fictional novel and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The characters, incidents, and dialogue are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. While the author has made every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the author cannot guarantee that all the information in this book is completely accurate or suitable for every circumstance.

The unauthorised reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal and may result in civil and criminal penalties. By reading this book, you agree to respect the copyright of the author and not engage in any unauthorised reproduction or distribution of the work.

important

Before reading this book you need to understand that English is not my first language and there might be many mistakes that will be fixed later.

This book is about the topic of Islam and the right way. With romance and love elements. If you get triggered by things like these please leave . I am not biasing any religion but I want to write a book on A way towards Islam.

I will take serious action if any person talk shit about any religion or country in comments.

Now can read this book.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY BOOK. THIS MEANS A LOT