Chapter 6

" Now leave me " I said glaring toward him who was still holding me

" Now leave me " I said glaring toward him who was still holding me. He rolled his eyes and literally left me. And I hit the ground hard. The sharp pain was too much to bear. Such a jerk . " Ahhh!! " I groaned loudly while he looked down towards me with the most boring expressions.

" Come on get up now, we are not shooting a drama serial " He wrapped his arms over his chest. My jaw clenched as I just wanted to punch him and nothing more. I tried to get up my heel and it hurts. I can't get up. Great no no amazing! . I sigh after many tries and look towards him who was busy looking around the park.

" I can't get up. Help me " His head turned quickly towards me. I nearly thought his neck would crack up. He raised his eyebrows towards me. " And how can I help you? As much as I remember you told me to maintain ten feet distance " He repeated my words while I was feeling helpless and more angry.

" Help me or I will scream " I threatened him. He laughed a little more like he was taunting me. " Oh really , go ahead! " He challenged me.

I nodded and in 1..2..3..

" AHHHHHH! SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN IS NOT HELPING ME OUT!! HE IS BEING CRUEL! "

His eyes Widened as he saw some people walking over to us. His eyes dance between me and the people.

" What happened miss? " One man asked, looking at my foot. And then towards Rohan.

" Sir, I accidentally twisted my foot because of him and now he is not even helping " I said with innocent expressions. Rohan's face opened for a second but he closed it when the person turned to him.

" Why you are not helping your wife, she is your responsibility " Our eyes widened at the same time at his words.

" Excuse me sir, she is not my wife " He said quickly looking at me with disgusted expressions.

" I will never ever marry a man like him " I said, returning the same disgust. We both roll our eyes at each other.

" Then what are you both? " The man asked in a suspicious way. I was about to tell him that we are nothing but Rohan spoke before I could.

" She is my sister , yeah sister " He said in a hurry , his face showing nervousness. He signed me to stay silent . What's wrong with him now?

" Anyways boy, help your sister she is in pain " The man said with a soft smile. Rohan nodded and bent down towards me. I glare at him and he returns the glare. Before picking me up in his arms. The man asked me how I was feeling before walking away with others. Rohan made me sit on the Bench .

" At the end you had to help me, " I said proudly. He looks at me as if he will kill me now.

" Because of you , they could have put us in jail " He said in a low , sharp voice. I narrow my eyes towards him.

" And why? " I asked because I don't know what the hell is wrong.

" Silly girl, night affairs are illegal " He said looking around. I paused for a moment and then this sank in. I gulped as he sighed and sat beside me.