Chapter 7

" Ah My Dear Foot " I said as I walked towards the damn office

" Ah My Dear Foot " I said as I walked towards the damn office. You know what, I have never seen such a merciless person in my whole life. Like I can't even walk and he called me in his office early this morning. I am really ready to kill him now. The knife in my bag is dying to kill me. I sighed and knocked on the door. I can't risk my eyes to see that scene again.

" Come in " His voice came as I rolled my eyes and entered the room. He was sitting looking at some files. I pulled a beautiful smile and asked. " Yes sir what do you want "

He looked up and signed me to take the seat. I take the seat keeping my bag on the table. I waited for him to say something but he was all silent. So I decided to clear my throat.

" Be my girlfriend " He said out of nowhere, making me accidentally bite my tongue. I guess I heard something wrong.

" Excuse me sir " My voice was filled with a little bit of anger . " I have a deal for you " He said, pushing a file towards me. I look at the file and then towards him.

" I will increase your salary, you will have to do less work. I will provide a free trip to any part of the world for one year . And most of all I won't fire you now " He ended his speech with a confident smile while I was sitting there thinking about what he wants if he is giving this much. I mean okay I need more money and a one year trip to anywhere is amazing but he is not the person who will give this all without asking for anything in return.

" And what will you get? " I asked, finally coming out of my thoughts. He pressed his lips together before saying.

" I need you to be my fake girlfriend for 3 months " I paused for a moment and then I started to laugh, what a funny guy right! . By the time I stopped he was looking at me as if I am some kind of crazy woman.

" What do you think Mr Oberoi? I will agree with this deal for yours " I laughed again . His jaw clenched as he leaned in towards the table.

" Trust me I am also not dying to even see you for one more second but my mother saw you somewhere and now she thinks you are my girlfriend. " He words were straight and he was angry.

Then he explained to me how he accidentally took my name and now all the board members and his mother thinks I am his girlfriend. And the cherry on the top is that his mother saw me. If he didn't take me, board members would reject him from being the new CEO.

" But this is not my problem, " I said, looking straight into his eyes. " This is your problem Miss Haya. You are my assistant. And my problem is your problem " he fired I narrowed my eyes at him. " Outside of the company I am not your assistant and your personal problems are not my problems " I fired back.

" Fine then , either you take your things and leave the company. I will send your letter and things to your home. Or either sign on this paper and become my fake girlfriend and enjoy all the facilities. " He is literally blackmailing me. I opened my mouth to say something but I could not.