Chapter 13

" I can't look into your eyes haya " The words came out on their own

" I can't look into your eyes haya " The words came out on their own. She looked at me for a moment before frowning. I don't know if I should be happy that she thought about me when she realised that I have been avoiding her or should I be in fear because this is getting more and more dangerous.

" Why am I this annoying? " She asked, smiling. Her lips pulled up from both sides and her eyes shining. Her eyes are the kind of eyes that get big when she smiles unlike other people's eyes that get small. Beautiful .

I quickly look away , my heart starts to beat faster than ever. Just one look at her and I'm getting this crazy. I need to look for a doctor or any Phycologist if that helps.

" N-no you are not " I said and I can feel my cheeks getting red. Hell this fucking thing never happeneds. She bent a little and looked at my face from Beneath. I gulp , this girl is making this even harder.

How do I tell her that if I look in her eyes or even breathe in her direction I will lose my control and kidnap her on the point.

" Fine, you are telling me or I will ask you to the point that you will beg and tell me on your own " She said and I narrowed my eyes at her. " So you are threatening me miss haya "

She shrugged, flipping her hair. And suddenly her scent hit me. I tried my best not to show any emotion or do anything.

Just to tell you, I don't have patience most of the time. And now she is making it even harder.

" Fine, now can we leave for your home. I have a lot of work to do after that " She nodded leading the way, I smiled. She is really something. I shake the keys as we reach the car.

" Ops looks like I have the control here " I said she rolled her eyes as I opened the door for her. She raised an eyebrow " Being all gentlemen. Are you in love Mr Rohan " She asked in a teasing way but it nearly pulled my heart out through my throat. I cough literally like an idiot.

" W-what are you saying? Keep quiet you are being annoying now " I said huffing and opening the door of my side getting in. She was smiling and I could sense she was holding her laughter.

I started the car and drove to the place she said. It's a long way from here to her place. She from time to time looks at me from the side eye. This girl is serious .

" Who is that girl? Is she from the office or one of the girls who helps you in your office while laying all over you? " She asked, taking serious interest . I narrowed my eyes on her, I really felt embarrassed about the girls in my office. It was just the only time that girl jumped into my office out of nowhere. I was trying to tell her to go and that's when this madam entered. Though I'm not going to tell her this.

" No one, so please don't assume, " I said, keeping my voice neutral. She pouted and looked out of the window. I signed in relief but then she again turned around. Why can't this girl stay silent? I love her voice a lot nowadays.