Chapter 3

My eyeballs move left to right looking at the bundle of files

My eyeballs move left to right looking at the bundle of files. My table was filled with the files and some were even resting on the ground. I blink my eyes coming back to the great World. “ Am I going to work on all of them “ I asked with the sweetest forced smile ever. But Miss Just-work looked at me with her most don't-bother-me face.

“ Who else will work on them, Miss Haya? '' She asked, raising her eyebrow towards me. I opened my mouth to tell her that my mom will do it. But then I closed my mouth. She will not understand desi insults. I nodded my head as she gave me one last look before walking away. I rolled my eyes looking at her back and pushed my hairs back tieing them in a ponytail.

I brought the chair near the table and with the name of Allah, I started working on the first File.

“ Starting with the holy name of Allah who is the most merciful and the most beneficial “

I said it under my breath and Turned on the laptop to work . I won't let anyone say that I can't work well. If they want to test me with this then they can happily see me overcoming this.

After one hour of working. I got up to get myself some water as I am getting dehydrated. As I was about to get up my eyes met the devilish eyes. Here Mr Valentine Mirchi was standing in his suit, looking at me as if I murdered his cat . I look at him with the same Expressions. What does he think he is?

“ I think of myself as the most beautiful human being, “ He said, coming towards me. My whole body paused for a moment. How does he know? Wait a minute am I thinking out loud , or More worse he can somehow read the minds. By the time I came back to the planet named earth . He was standing just in front of me.

He looks at the files and starts to turn the files. One hand in my pocket and the other checking the files. He nodded his head.

“ Impressive, you complete half of the files in just one hour “ I smiled Proudly and just as I was about to flip my hair. He cut me off and said “ Seeing this , I am giving you the opportunity to clean the store room. After you are done “ He said with a smile . And without hearing me he walked away.

My hands formed into a hard fist . Kamina Insaan Hai Yeh. My mind said loudly as I walked towards the cafe area for some water. I was thinking of drinking one bottle but now I will drink two. The anger in me needs to calm down. I can't burn this place on my first day.

I sat comfortably at the seat enjoying my water bottle and relaxing my eyes by looking at the beautiful green plants.

“ So you are the new assistant? “ I looked up as my eyes suddenly started to feel blind due to the light that was coming . I don't know where it is coming from. After a moment I can now see her.

In front of me was the second most beautiful girl ever. She was wearing a Hijab . Her smile was so bright and beautiful. Eyes so clear and lovely. She looked at the seat beside me as I quickly came back to the cafeteria. “ Oh Yes yes i am the new assistant. Please take the seat “ I said giving her the space to sit. She smiled and sat beside me.