Chapter 12

I looked around the place to find a Gajra, I found a few girls who were wearing the Gajra

I looked around the place to find a Gajra, I found a few girls who were wearing the Gajra . Gulping I walked over to them they smiled and blushed they found me approaching them I showed them my most beautiful charming smile. They waved towards me but all my focus was on their Gajras.

“ Hey ladies “ I smiled as beautifully as I could. Of course I got the charms. “ Hey Handsome”

They had a flirty smile. “ Can I have these Gajras please. “ I winked, their smiles fell and they looked at their wrists before rolling their eyes towards me. “ Behan Ka Takke “ My eyes widened and my mouth fell apart. What the hell? Before I could say anything they left the place. Meri Basti Kar Di! .

Picking up my self respect my eyes landed on Ahad who was sitting with his wife being all lovey dovey while making her wear the Gajra. Fucker. I rushed to him, breaking their so-called romantic moment. I swear this man can't even breathe for a moment without her.

“ Gajra Where can I get the Gajras? “ I breathed. He looked at me as if he wants to kill me on the spot. “ Haya is getting all angry because she didn't get Gajras “ He pressed his lips together as if he wants to laugh out loud.

Ayesha Bhabhi smiled sweetly. “ Rohan, you can get the Gajra from Maa, she is distributing them between girls. “ I thanked her and was about to go and find Aunti Jee when she appeared in front of me. She smiled, I don't know how these both women love Ahad when he is not even close to Their sunshine personality.

“ Oh Rohan beta here take this Gajra for haya. I have been looking for her but I can't find her among all these girls. “ She handed me a pair of Gajras. I felt as if I'm holding some kind of gold or diamond. I was about to touch her feet but she stopped me and hugged me instead like a mother. Telling me that kids don't touch their feet.

I used to think Hindu and Muslims hate each other; they can't even breathe in each other's air. But here they are treating me as if I have been a part of my family.

I rushed to the place Haya was sitting. There she was still sitting pouting and looking around . I shook my head and pushed the Gajras in front of her with a cool expression but inside I wanted to smile wide because her face lit up and she looked up at me with sparkling eyes. This girl is always happy even if it's a small or smallest thing.

“ Here you go now don't ever irritate me with your donkey cries “ I said, rolling my eyes, she didn't mind and wore the Gajras on her wrists. Then showed them in front of me with a wide smile.

Something flipped in me. Or my whole world.

The Gajras are beautiful but when she wears them they look more than beautiful. My throat went dry and I was just looking at her smiling face and just then I realised.

I want to see her smile like this forever

This is a scary as fuck thought but maybe it's true. I didn't realise how long I have been watching her. She tilted her head still with a smile.