Chapter 2

“ I am going to buy this cutie, '' I said, picking up the beautiful looking dinosaur toy

“ I am going to buy this cutie, '' I said, picking up the beautiful looking dinosaur toy. Hania looked towards me and then towards the stuffed toy. She blinked her eyes multiple times before saying. “ And exactly how old are you? “ I frowned and looked at the toy then a huge smile appeared on my face. “ 5 and half “ I said proudly as she laughed a little, nodding her head. “ Fine, let's go and get some clothes. We are wandering here in the toy section for half an hour. “ I made an O face and put the toy back in its place . I will get it later.

It's my second day here in Dubai and tomorrow is my first day of working in the office. Hania suggested I buy some good office attire and I have no option then to agree with her. Getting into the clothes section I see many good suits and dresses. There's no doubt they have good variety.

“ What's your work, I mean what are you in the office “ Hania asked while she was looking at the clothes.

“ I'm the boss's assistant, “ I said, to which she nodded and pushed a suit towards me. Nodding her head. “ Go and try this “ I looked at the suit and without saying anything I went to the changing room.

°•°•°•

Looking at myself in this suit I felt a bit strange, I am not the girl who wears this type of thing, it's not like I wear a hijab and all I just wear a Kurta and jeans always. But this dressing is not mine to be very honest. And the cherry on the top is this is really tight for me. I felt uneasy but I decided to show it to Hania or else she would think I didn't like her choice.

Walking out I didn't realize that my shirt was tucked in my pants and my hip was very visible. It's not until I felt someone pulling my shirt out . But for me it was as if that person was trying to touch me inappropriately. I turned out and my eyes landed on the guy who was now straightening up. His and my eyes got wider as I saw he was the man who bumped into me . “ How dare you touch me? '' I asked, my voice filled with anger. His eyes showed confusion.

“ Excuse me miss I was trying to help— “ Before he could complete his sentence my anger reached its peak .

A loud sound of slap echoed in the store. I slapped him hard. All eyes were on us now. His hand was holding his cheek and his eyes were now red due to anger. I look at him with hate.

“ How shameless you can be! You think touching a girl inappropriately is fun! “ I didn't stop for a while and take my anger out on him . His jaw was tightly clenched. But he didn't say anything. He can't say anything.

I looked at him for the last time then turned around and walked towards Hania who was busy with her phone. I took a deep breath and pulled a smile on my face.

“ How am I looking? “ I said, trying my best to keep my voice cool. She looked up and moments later shook her head.

“ You are looking good but I guess this style is not for you. Let's get something good “ I smiled and walked to change my dress.