Chapter 11

I look at myself in the mirror, the pink colour always looks good on me, it's Ayesha's and Ahad's wedding today

I look at myself in the mirror, the pink colour always looks good on me, it's Ayesha's and Ahad's wedding today. The whole mansion is decorated as if I'm in a Royal castle. Ahad loves Ayesha as if she is the reason he is breathing. Their type of love is like fairy tales.

I should be happy and I'm really happy but there's a part of me that's feeling sad not for them but because.... He has been ignoring me.

I don't know what happened to him or why he is behaving like this, the last time we talked was when his button got stuck with my necklace. That time I was trying my best not to smell his clean smell. But now he is not even looking in my way. The path on which he walks changes it. He hasn't even spoken to me. And as much as I don't care whatever he does, somewhere in my heart it's not feeling right .

I shook my head and was about to go to Ayesha's room. She is really a sweet person , her personality is so calm and sweet. My phone started to ring as I looked at the name of Rameen on the screen, a sudden smile appeared on my face , I quickly picked up the call. As usual she started with Salam. Her voice is always smoothing .

I told her everything about how I came here to one of my Friend's weddings , she listened to me and while giving me a sweet response.

" That's amazing, please enjoy. I called you because I wanted to invite you to one of the gatherings but it's fine we can invite you some other day " I smiled and nodded then I realised she can't see me. " Yeah sure "

" Are you performing the prayers " She asked as I smiled confidently, yes I have been taking care of my prayers and I'm feeling so good back then when someone used to ask me did I perform any prayer I used to stay silent and nervous now I'm not, is this how you feel when you can proudly say you are on the right path. Is this how I am going to feel when on the day of judgement I will stand there proudly that I was on the right path.

" Yes I am performing " I can see her smile in my mind. After talking a little more I cut the call as I walked out of the room. To meet Ayesha. She must be ready by now.

I was looking down because my dress was a little too long. When I looked up my eyes met a pair of brown eyes, they were staring at me because brown eyes. But soon he looks away as if he looks at me for a moment longer he will catch fire.

I opened my mouth to call him but he turned on his feet and rushed away. I look at his back feeling that thing again. What's wrong with him? Why is he behaving like this? I sigh and enter Ayesha's Room.

She was looking beautiful as if she was some kind of Queen . I looked at her when she was looking at her sister with shining eyes, yes me and Kinza decided this all. Even though it's been just a day since I met her, it feels like I have known both of them for a long time.

Ayesha accidentally threw the pillow toward Rohan who was standing between the door holding the pillow while his eyes were closed. I tried my best to stop myself from laughing but no it could not.