Emerald

Emerald pov- I was back in my apartment I haven't stopped crying I contacted all my old jobs and asked if I could come back, thank god they said yes, I have my real father's number I sent him a text if he could get all the paperwork and documents regarding moms Business.
He told me he would and asked if we could meet up he really wants to see me I told me next week Saturday.
I would have said earlier but I am not in the right mind for that but hey that is my own fault, I chose to put my heart and trust in a man a didn't know. My heart and soul and body was drawn to him they all over took my mind but not anymore, I should just stick to myself.
I mean I can't blame him really she was tall beautiful looked like a model and she had the confidence to go with it and with me I am shy And every one things I act to much like a kid still ,I have no friends, no one cared about me I have never felt loved since my mother died .
I guess that's why I fell for Adonis, he showed me love and warmth and complete care.
God what's wrong with me even after what he has done my heart still craves him, I miss him but I have to be strong, he doesn't love me, he doesn't want me.
I laid on the bed crying thinking about him and the pain of losing him my eyes began to feel heavy as I started to close my eyes and let sleep take me I hear a banging on the door, I instantly shot up and begin trembling with fear.
I got up and ran to my closet and hugged onto the teddy bear that Adonis got me hoping who ever it was wouldn't get in and find me.
"Bang,bang... " shit they broke the door down, please don't find me and that's when I hear the voice of the man I am trying to avoid Adonis.

Adonis- baby, baby girl where are you, why did you leave, Dammit Emerald I know your here I saw your suitcase.
I know your upset baby and you think I chose her over you but that will never be the case it will always be you, but make no mistake about it baby your ass is in for it, I told you that you are to never leave me and I also told you that you are not to live here especially in this apartment this neighbourhood is not save.
Now baby girl get out of the closet I know you are in there, if you don't came out now I will drag you out of there and when I get you home your punishment will be worse I will give you the count to 5.
1
2
3....

Emerald- s...stop.... No no I'm here... ( crying)
Please... don't punish me....( crying, pouting )

Adonis- shuuu... shuuu... come here baby don't cry. Come on lets go we are going home now and we will be having a serious talk.

Adonis pov- I didn't leave room for her to argue with me, god it took everything in me not to take right here all night she is too adorable, cute and sexy when she looks like that, she makes me not want to punish her ass, fuck this girl is making me so soft.

Emerald pov- I folded my arms crying and angry, I didn't want to look at him which was hard because he made me sit on his lap arms wrapped tightly around me.

Emerald- " shouldn't you be with your precious Helena ( crossing my arms pouting looking anywhere but him)

Adonis pov- was this girl not listening when I told her it will always and forever be her she is testing my patients and for the first time I am seeing her bratty side which I do not like one bit I was already thinking of letting this slide and not punishing her but I guess I am going to have to, show her tonight she will learn how to behave properly.
I pulled her skirt up ripping her panties off and exposing her bare ass I gave her a hard slap then heard a sweet little moan which hand Junior standing in attention.
Just imagining taking her for the first time and hearing her scream and moan and call me daddy.